Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Came across this reading a preview of L'OM-PSG match this week. Vintage goal. DD was unbelievable that year:

One single season that put Drogba to God status in Marseille. And Didier swears l'OM is his club of heart but every-time they ask him when he comes back he has an excuse :mjlol:
A damn shame he never played for us though what he did for Ivory Coast (both sports and politics-wise) was great. Let's just say him choosing IC over France (because he blossomed too late to be called mostly) was for the greater good.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

We here :ahh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Liverpools struggle defense :dead:

I didn't really pay attention to Southampton last season, but was Lovren ever good? I haven't seen him have one single good game this season, Rodgers needs to cut his losses and bench him and play Sahko.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liverpools struggle defense :dead:

I didn't really pay attention to Southampton last season, but was Lovren ever good? I haven't seen him have one single good game this season, Rodgers needs to cut his losses and bench him and play Sahko.
He had a solid season at Southampton tbf and was widely considered a decent buy even if a little overpriced.

But let's be honest, being a defender in a Brendan Rodgers team is a tough task :boas: