Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
nikka didnt you say fukk cacs and there swine?:why:

Make up your mind nikka damn
She kosher innit.

But anyways you man won't hear me say a TING about her anymore. She is too fukking intimidating and this is coming from a nikka who may box for a living. I'm officially shutting down Operation: Offensive Edge for good. I will gracefully accept my L. In a shootout there's some nikkas who are the type to throw the pistol. Then there's other nikkas who are the first to blow the pistol. Y'all can guess who I am in this case. :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Imma buy it off steam:wow:

Goodbye outside world :banderas:

shyts so god damn addictive breh:damn:
omw to work yesterday i thought out my man utd save (always start off with a easy team to get used to the new shyt)

narrow diamond, will buy hummels and schneiderlin, sell all my wingers and maybe rooney

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
omw to work yesterday i thought out my man utd save (always start off with a easy team to get used to the new shyt)

narrow diamond, will buy hummels and schneiderlin, sell all my wingers and maybe rooney
You check out the eredevisie league or the danish league. Those type of leagues are fun to play with instead of the epl which i find it very hard.

Buying the players on fm 14 was so frustrating i would out bid teams but yet the player is sold for lesser then what i bid for.:pacspit:

nikkas like thauvin rejecting my amazing parma team:comeon:

Jordon Ibe and kongolo were beasts on my save:ohlawd:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You check out the eredevisie league or the danish league. Those type of leagues are fun to play with instead of the epl which i find it very hard.

Buying the players on fm 14 was so frustrating i would out bid teams but yet the player is sold for lesser then what i bid for.:pacspit:

nikkas like thauvin rejecting my amazing parma team:comeon:
Im thinking about trying the belgian league, never done it before and they have alot of young ballers. just dunno yet if i go easy with Anderlecht , Liege or try a mid table unknown team

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Im thinking about trying the belgian league, never done it before and they have alot of young ballers. just dunno yet if i go easy with Anderlecht , Liege or try a mid table unknown team
Thats a good choice breh. It aint easy with smaller leagues there abit tricky breh. club brugge or liege would be a good choice maybe even anderlect. Liga sagres(portugese league) is another great small league to start off. Imma start a sporting lisbon save

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
have your grandma collapse and die in front of you, brehs

she was already quite old and the whole family was half-expecting it.. but she wasn't sick at all, relatively healthy with no big problems so for it to be today was unexpected. so sudden though and right in front of me. wasnt as bad as i thought, no pain or screaming or anything so not very traumatizing.

nothing to be done, no ragrets, rip to her

its life-changing, never gone through this and all of a sudden... all i can say is fukkin amazin man. just 4 hours later and everything is cleared up, everyone is gone, and it's like nothing happened except it did. all the life cliches in the book right now

Sorry for the loss.

My grandpa collapsed in front of me when I was 10. Died few days later.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joselyn-Dumas-view.com_.ng_.jpg

images
One reason why Avram Signed on:feedme: