Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Orlando City kit for next season
0IKJmXF.jpg

Old badge will be sewn into the top, on the opposite side of the new one
X5NW3dm.jpg

I like the kit, I like it a lot. Could see myself breaking my rule about only buying team merch of teams I actually support and copping a warmup jacket if it looks like this :ehh:
good lord those are shyt

:manny:
I needed to ignore 2/3 mods in order to be able to "read" TLR. Since it's not possible, I'm not setting foot there.
why? i dont even know who the mods are, so im confused

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
good lord those are shyt

why? i dont even know who the mods are, so im confused
I didn't want to specifically ignore mods but I wanted to ignore some posters who happened to be mods. And mods seem to be un-ignorable so I couldn't.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didn't want to specifically ignore mods but I wanted to ignore some posters who happened to be mods. And mods seem to be un-ignorable so I couldn't.
cant ignore mods? :mjlol: stupid idea

how does the ignore list work anyway? what happens if someone quotes a person you've ignored? what if they quote you?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
or maybe he was pissed off because of Fernandinho's two yellows before, and the ref being a knob.

But hey it's City so let's just shyt all over them.
do all City fans like to play victim every time a scoreline doesn't go there way? I would ask a City fan in real life, but that would be like seeing a unicorn.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
cant ignore mods? :mjlol: stupid idea

how does the ignore list work anyway? what happens if someone quotes a person you've ignored? what if they quote you?
I don't know lol.
All I can tell you is everything from the ignored them disappear from me : they may dap, quote, @, neg me, I ain't seeing shyt :ahh:
I'm pretty sure even the threads they make are not displayed to me anymore :mjlol:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NYCFC kits are going to be revealed next Wednesday. I hope that they aren't the same as the The Citizens'.