Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mjlol:
The disrespect. Chelsea in poor form today. :scusthov: Zouma clearly isn't ready yet.
you mean the disrespect that happened cause his team was getting owned, and got him thrown out of the game?

yeah, yaya sure showed him

someone should worldstarhiphop that clip, seeing as those types love pointless pyrrhic victories

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you mean the disrespect that happened cause his team was getting owned, and got him thrown out of the game?

yeah, yaya sure showed him

someone should worldstarhiphop that clip, seeing as those types love pointless pyrrhic victories
:whoa: I completely agree breh. I was just talking about the action within itself.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
or maybe he was pissed off because of Fernandinho's two yellows before, and the ref being a knob.

But hey it's City so let's just shyt all over them.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Orlando City kit for next season
0IKJmXF.jpg

Old badge will be sewn into the top, on the opposite side of the new one
X5NW3dm.jpg

I like the kit, I like it a lot. Could see myself breaking my rule about only buying team merch of teams I actually support and copping a warmup jacket if it looks like this :ehh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Those jersey is anderlect copy cat:skip:

Disgusting :scusthov:

I wonder how there attendence gon be :troll:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol::russ: corny

breh said "thanks for the great support today" :mjlol: City fans were like crickets in a field and couldn't even make any noise to spur their team on despite being on the verge of elimination. Had to offer BOGOF tickets to get people to attend an important champions league:russ:.

That small club mindset:scust: waste of a CL spot I tell ya.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Please stop with that conspiracy shyt.
You took one point out of six possible against the so-called weakest team of the group. Your team is bringing it on itself and more importantly, you gotta face it : your team is trash in the CL. Last year should have been it but Pellegrini couldn't count so you missed the #1 spot off one goal or something and you met Barça (which was not a really good Barça at the time). Against Barça, same Pellegrini bytched out in the first leg and played in Barça's hands like a rookie.
I like the breh Manuel but he's not the coach you need to go further in the CL. We gotta remember that even though his Real was nice (I think he had the point record after that year) and he did not really chose the players they bought, he lost in the CL round of 16 against a :flabbynsick: Lyon and in the round of 16 of the Copa del Rey against a unknown 2nd division club the same year Real bought Kaka, Ronaldo, Xabi and Benzema :heh: