Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Please stop with that conspiracy shyt.
You took one point out of six possible against the so-called weakest team of the group. Your team is bringing it on itself and more importantly, you gotta face it : your team is trash in the CL. Last year should have been it but Pellegrini couldn't count so you missed the #1 spot off one goal or something and you met Barça (which was not a really good Barça at the time). Against Barça, same Pellegrini bytched out in the first leg and played in Barça's hands like a rookie.
I like the breh Manuel but he's not the coach you need to go further in the CL. We gotta remember that even though his Real was nice (I think he had the point record after that year) and he did not really chose the players they bought, he lost in the CL round of 16 against a :flabbynsick: Lyon and in the round of 16 of the Copa del Rey against a unknown 2nd division club the same year Real bought Kaka, Ronaldo, Xabi and Benzema :heh:
made a quarter final and semifinal at Villarreal, tbf

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
PAAGS :ohhh::ohhh:

Them bed linens though :camby:

Southeast asians :banderas:
Man is shook. I'm bout to ask this South Korean PAAG for her number but I have the feeling she friendzoned my ass.

I'm either gonna be

ArtisticWeeklyAustraliankelpie.gif

or

chamillionaire-all-hell-nawl-m-o.gif

tomorrow afternoon

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
speaking of bytches and numbers i'm so tired of interactions with these girls that go all the way with the quirk on tinder. yeah i know you listen to vaporwave and witch house and have kaws posters, now have a regular fukking conversation :why:
jxSt6Fq0oY9tL.png
:camby:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
speaking of bytches and numbers i'm so tired of interactions with these girls that go all the way with the quirk on tinder. yeah i know you listen to vaporwave and witch house and have kaws posters, now have a regular fukking conversation :why:
jxSt6Fq0oY9tL.png
:camby:
Sounds like a girl for @penfield innit

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
when you were yooooooooouuuungggg and your heart was an ooopeeen booooook
you used to saaaaaay live and let liiiiiiiiive
(you know you did you know you did you know you diiiiiiiiiiiiiid)
but if this ever changing woooorrrllllld in which we're living
makes you give in and cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
say live and let diiiiiiiiiiiieeee

dedicated to all my lonesome brehs out there tonight :mjcry:
tomorrow will be better for you :mjcry: