Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your secret is safe with me because we're friends. but there may come a day, and that day may never come, when i'll call on you to do a service for me pause
don+vito+corleone.jpg

Well, I must've been away too long because my feelings are dead. I feel no remorse.
4351.0.570.359.jpg

You've been a broken man since @Stewart Downing left :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thus why I always read newspapers which views I know are opposites of mine :lolbron:

I can understand that.
By the way, I was not criticizing because I do think the Coli is a great place for US black people to rant about the issues they encounter in the US. Which may not be possible elsewhere. It's just that I don't need that myself so that's why I can't barely bear it at the moment. And I feel like time won't help the Coli either. It's a vicious circle because people seek places or persons which they agree with. And because once the agreement is found, opinions tend to remain the same and even be more conservative.

Groupthink baby :win:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
So what as long as it brings trophies i doubt they would care same with the fans.

City aren't usually quick to sack their manager. I think Pellegrini gets another run next year with the new seeding, even if they behind Chelsea. Plus their aren't great managers out there willing to leave their clubs.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
City aren't usually quick to sack their manager. I think Pellegrini gets another run next year with the new seeding, even if they behind Chelsea. Plus their aren't great managers out there willing to leave their clubs.
Roberto martinez would do an amazin job. I wanted him at spurs instead of poch. Yo whos that nice ting in your avi mate