Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That's really one of the inherent problems with the internet. In the past you'd probably mingle with people who were like-minded and had similar opinions.

Now with the internet you can find vast communities peopled by those who have the same viewpoints and opinions, with no real incentive to seek out other insights other than to mock and jeer. It's like a hyper echo chamber. The Coli is just another product of that.
Thus why I always read newspapers which views I know are opposites of mine :lolbron:

Plus you couple that with the reality of constantly suppressing real feelings and opinions in real life, and the consequences that happen because of that, especially to black people, and I think you see what we see on the coli. It happens for white people too.
I can understand that.
By the way, I was not criticizing because I do think the Coli is a great place for US black people to rant about the issues they encounter in the US. Which may not be possible elsewhere. It's just that I don't need that myself so that's why I can't barely bear it at the moment. And I feel like time won't help the Coli either. It's a vicious circle because people seek places or persons which they agree with. And because once the agreement is found, opinions tend to remain the same and even be more conservative.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: all this wavering bollocks, you clearly don't have the makings of a varsity athlete

@Montez

i've been contemplating asking for a ban from everywhere but OFT actually. you should try that and see if it works

the coli on the whole is pretty bad for your health. but OFT needs it in a way, to whom else can we compare ourselves to confirm that we are indeed better than the average c*nt in the sports, hip hop, and piff environs?

let's air grievances
233313fc41ee3a63_tumblr_mgdqksNdiZ1ro7sbfo1_400.gif.xxxlarge.gif

@Montez before you leave, let us know what you dislike about the forum. @Liu Kang please do the same

I've always wanted a letterman jacket :mjcry:

But seriously, besides the main function of the dap it's also very handy for acknowledging posts you don't necessarily need or want to respond to; I can't leave brehs hanging if they've quoted or @ me. I'm nice like that:mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
its like that though @horse. kills :mjcry:
your secret is safe with me because we're friends. but there may come a day, and that day may never come, when i'll call on you to do a service for me pause
don+vito+corleone.jpg

I've always wanted a letterman jacket :mjcry:

But seriously, besides the main function of the dap it's also very handy for acknowledging posts you don't necessarily need or want to respond to; I can't leave brehs hanging if they've quoted or @ me. I'm nice like that:mjcry:
Well, I must've been away too long because my feelings are dead. I feel no remorse.
4351.0.570.359.jpg