Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Simeone ain't leaving Atleti just like that tho :patrice:

Don't feel like Pep is gonna leave for a team like City either :patrice:

I see Simeone before Pep....I'd love to see Diego's sideline antics all in the face of Jose and Wegner...:russ:

Pep I think really wants to win CL with Bayern before he goes anywhere.

Speaking of Bayern....where do ya'll place David Alaba in terms of full backs in Europe....everytime I get a chance to see him dude is going ham with his pace. :wow: could he make the move to EPL? :lupe:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Simeone is an Atleti hero like brehs, you think he wants to leave now?

Atletico is still growing :ohlawd:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I see Simeone before Pep....I'd love to see Diego's sideline antics all in the face of Jose and Wegner...:russ:

Pep I think really wants to win CL with Bayern before he goes anywhere.

Speaking of Bayern....where do ya'll place David Alaba in terms of full backs in Europe....everytime I get a chance to see him dude is going ham with his pace. :wow: could he make the move to EPL? :lupe:
Alaba isnt going anywhere in a long ass time. Bayern developed him and will keep him unless a team over pays for him.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Alaba isnt going anywhere in a long ass time. Bayern developed him and will keep him unless a team over pays for him.

Eugh....dude shoulda declared for Nigeria instead of Austria...i think his pops is Nigerian.....:wow:

Dude will NEVER EVER get any sort of deep tournament experience playing for freaking Austria...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Breh, these dudes are buggin b.:mjlol:

reason why there is constant race topics here is because there is constant racist shyt happening to black people. And seeing as the TLR is majority black, why would it be discussed. I don't expect non black posters to understand though.
yeah we all get that, except yoyo, but that's his thing, not getting shyt

but you were the one that told me you say half that shyt for daps :ufdup:

which is fine actually, play the game might as well play it right. i just dont fukk with it :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Eugh....dude shoulda declared for Nigeria instead of Austria...i think his pops is Nigerian.....:wow:

Dude will NEVER EVER get any sort of deep tournament experience playing for freaking Austria...
9YvYGka.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yeah we all get that, except yoyo, but that's his thing, not getting shyt

but you were the one that told me you say half that shyt for daps :ufdup:

which is fine actually, play the game might as well play it right. i just dont fukk with it :yeshrug:
i can't help it breh. I got 100+ daps in one post alone off of a one line statement. It was glorious.:wow: