Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Wrong candidate to run against him. Charlie was a Republican governor, tried to go national, got cannibalized by the Tea Party, so ran to the Dems because he didn't have the balls to go independent.

Rick Scott really is a WOAT, though. I'm alarmed that he isn't a national laughing stock.

And medicinal ended up not passing :wow:

Republicans outchea :damn:
Craziest state in the union. My breh who lives in Miami just told me he had a fight with his mom who voted for Rick Scott but is now unemployed as a teacher because of his budget cuts. :mindblown:

:heh: The American voter.

And Scott Walker reelected too :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The American voter is like the drug addict who is searching for their next high and dont care where it comes from, and do not care that the dealer was abusive.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:heh: The American voter.

Eh, what can you do. There's data out there that says that since the 70s economic issues and concerns among voters aren't really all that polarized, it's the social issues that divides people and how people inform their decisions, and of course those concerns have come to the forefront aggressively over the years.

Hence you get a bunch of people voting against their economic interests and for a candidate because you agree on religion, or gay marriage or whatever.

But, I dunno. Politicians now are just a bunch of managers. Managing things so everything hums along just so and people I'd reckon are probably pretty ok with that, in spite of the indignation flames that are fanned on a daily basis online :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Eh, what can you do. There's data out there that says that since the 70s economic issues and concerns among voters aren't really all that polarized, it's the social issues that divides people and how people inform their decisions, and of course those concerns have come to the forefront aggressively over the years.
This is true tbh. While there has been a decent amount of income inequality talk in the past couple of years, most americans are still probably neoliberals. Someone's gotta be dictating the pace of these 'reagan was the greatest president ever' poll results :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Gov ain't decided yet, local news was talking like it was decided, gonna come down to the wire this one :lupe:

I still can't believe one of Colorado's senate seats is now occupied by some fukkboy named "Cory." Cory for fukk's sake
xTnqfVU.png

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The American voter is like the drug addict who is searching for their next high and dont care where it comes from, and do not care that the dealer was abusive.

Right. They will be begging for Dems in 4 years from now. After the next Republican prez put this country more in debt. :heh:

This country need a third major party in the worst way.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
West Virginia voted in an 18 year old Michele Bachmann/Christine O'Donnell nightmare amalgamation into their state legislature :dwillhuh:

Saira Blair, an 18-year-old Republican from Martinsburg, WV, just became the youngest elected state legislator in the US. She trounced the two candidates running against her with 63 percent of the vote.

Blair is a freshman at West Virginia University. She's very conservative, according to her very comprehensive issues page: she was endorsed by the NRA, opposes abortion rights, supports voter ID requirements, opposes the Common Core, wants to drug test people who receive public assistance, and opposes gay marriage.

VSELQ.gif

Wendy Davis is down though. Shame she lost :ffs:

Wu-Tang-Davis.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
West Virginia voted in an 18 year old Michele Bachmann/Christine O'Donnell nightmare amalgamation into their state legislature :dwillhuh:

VSELQ.gif

Wendy Davis is down though. Shame she lost :ffs:

Wu-Tang-Davis.jpg

:dwillhuh: this is unreal

this broad hasnt even finished college. or halfway through. i want one of those wendy davis shirts though :leon: