Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only do you not know whats going on in this thread, you dont know whats going on in my post. :dwillhuh:
I figured you could've been asking me my opinion but I chose to kick the door guns blasting :manny: it's 3am over here anyway...my brain been switched off

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I figured you could've been asking me my opinion but I chose to kick the door guns blasting :manny: it's 3am over here anyway...my brain been switched off
looking back on it, it was poorly worded
nHBRiHa.png

I meant that it had to be a real Englishmen, hence why I tagged the real brehs.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Colorado has a republican governor and Udall lost:mjcry:

Not that I care really but I imagine those who voted for the republicans have now been eaten by bears like the kids who made mock of the prophet Elijah.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When a peng ting likes 3 of your IG pics in a row so you follow her and she doesn't even follow you back...

qUVkxn.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Colorado has a republican governor and Udall lost:mjcry:

Not that I care really but I imagine those who voted for the republicans have now been eaten by bears like the kids who made mock of the prophet Elijah.

Republicans always win midterms baby, and like you said a ways back fivethirtyeight makes the whole affair lose all the zazz :manny:

Florida brehs really need to check themselves though. Rick Scott? Man is an actual criminal, honest to god. In a just world, he'd be dragged to the gallows and decapitated, piece of shyt. :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Republicans always win midterms baby, and like you said a ways back fivethirtyeight makes the whole affair lose all the zazz :manny:

Florida brehs really need to check themselves though. Rick Scott? Man is an actual criminal, honest to god. In a just world, he'd be dragged to the gallows and decapitated, piece of shyt. :manny:
Wrong candidate to run against him. Charlie was a Republican governor, tried to go national, got cannibalized by the Tea Party, so ran to the Dems because he didn't have the balls to go independent.

Rick Scott really is a WOAT, though. I'm alarmed that he isn't a national laughing stock.

And medicinal ended up not passing :wow:

Republicans outchea :damn: