Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
About to collect this bounty like

tumblr_mrhtbpXIaV1qe8p31o1_500.gif

Insha'Allah
My nikka you are hilarious :deadmanny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ayo brehs, today is my last day on The Coli for a while. Gonna pulla Kunty. It's been fun and I'll probably lurk from time to time but I want to take a break. OFT has and will continue to be great but TheColi on the whole might not be.

All my Arsenal mandem :mjcry: I think we will be alright post January. Top 3, Arsene will come to his senses. Alexis is too good for us but I think he loves us. Been saying a while we need more black players for powa and players from the slums for their desire. @frush11 was right all along.

All my Chelsea mandem :mjcry: it's been a glorious 11 days. The 2nd half Cesc collapse will actually be fun now.

@penfield, @horse. kills @Grams my literary, spiritual, infitada advisers respectively, :salute:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ayo brehs, today is my last day on The Coli for a while. Gonna pulla Kunty. It's been fun and I'll probably lurk from time to time but I want to take a break. OFT has and will continue to be great but TheColi on the whole might not be.

All my Arsenal mandem :mjcry: I think we will be alright post January. Top 3, Arsene will come to his senses. Alexis is too good for us but I think he loves us. Been saying a while we need more black players for powa and players from the slums for their desire. @frush11 was right all along.

All my Chelsea mandem :mjcry: it's been a glorious 11 days. The 2nd half Cesc collapse will actually be fun now.

@penfield, @horse. kills @Grams my literary, spiritual, infitada advisers respectively, :salute:

:ancelotti:

You ll be back after Arsenal beat Man U.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

My donny. I'm on the bus ready to shed real nikka tears in front of all these PAAGs. :mjcry:

Be safe breh. You are one of God's best :mjcry:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
@Montez arsenal/oft mandem will hold it down for you and give you a great welcome back reception once you decide to rejoin us. hope to see you sooner than later :salute:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]It's been fun and I'll probably lurk from time to time but I want to take a break. OFT has and will continue to be great but TheColi on the whole might not be.[...]
Yup. Been a while I started feeling that way.:ld:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I seen some "street harassment" shyt on the way to class just now. This good looking girl in :takedat: business attire just got off the train platform and was walking on the sidewalk when this stereotypical Sons of Anarchy looking guy in a pickup truck honked twice at her as he drove by. My first reaction was "this fool right chea :pachaha:" but then I looked at the girl's face and she couldn't hide how uncomfortable she was. She tried but I already pree'd it. I empathized with her :ehh: But still I wouldn't call that harassment unless the man deadass followed her around and kept honking. I'm so happy to see feminism taking Lz at such a high rate recently.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yup. Been a while I started feeling that way.:ld:
My entire time on the coli is spent lurking in 3/4 threads, and largely posting only in this one. Brehs gotta stop being surprised that the average thoughts of average people are alarming. Mans need to join me on my peculiar interests wave