Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
3 goals up... still go all out attack. funny stuff arsenal:mjlol:
Thats not what happened. We'd have won by at least 5 if that was the case. The dude takes off Arteta (who might have been hurt) puts on Flamini, and we proceed to relinquish possession for the last 20 minutes to some teenage Belgians like some damn wastemen.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I hate this dude(tweeter) not Arsene da Gawd. Vermaelen was the answer.

Ghost really trying it :salute: that man. Wasn't like his squad went from 1st to 6th or anything

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
u2Icdlq.png
Gotdamn that denim is tough #still. Anybody know where I can cop?

Montez when was the last time arsenal finished the season in first fam? :sas1:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You're not crazy. Is street harassment real? Yes. Is the video that kicked off this latest wave of discussion bullshyt? Yes. Not a single white male in sight when the stereotypical street harasser that I can think of is an Italian construction worker wolf whistling at everything that walks by. Oh oh oh but we couldn't use the white guy footage because there was too much noise in the background :scust:

The (very vocal portion of the) black feminist movement lost me when they decided to shift the conversation about the guy who was choked to death by a cop for selling loosies from exactly that to another discussion of street harassment when the two issues are barely, if at all, correlated. In principle I support some of what they're trying to say. In practice, it's fukking stupid.

Also, this.

The women I know are :cape: for this video. I get their point and ultimately we all know or seen dudes be too thirsty. They got mad at me for saying so no white dudes and this video is just another way to go after brothers and Latinos. That's not the issue Montez!? @mastermind same homegirl you met hit me with that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The women I know are :cape: for this video. I get their point and ultimately we all know or seen dudes be too thirsty. They got mad at me for saying so no white dudes and this video is just another way to go after brothers and Latinos. That's not the issue Montez!? @mastermind same homegirl you met hit me with that.
After what you told me, I know why. :mjpls:

Still would tho :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
After what you told me, I know why. :mjpls:

Still would tho :mjpls:

Physically, no doubt. Her personality at times :patrice: she can be one of them LSA types.

She love brothers but they dogged her out. She at that age too where the young girls throwing her generation in the bushes. She now on that :mjpls: tip unless a brother :cape:

My home girl and great friend but sometimes I'm just like :camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Physically, no doubt. Her personality at times :patrice: she can be one of them LSA types.

She love brothers but they dogged her out. She at that age too where the young girls throwing her generation in the bushes. She now on that :mjpls: tip unless a brother :cape:

My home girl and great friend but sometimes I'm just like :camby:
LSA types?

She a nice girl, and she banging, but when you told me she was :mjpls: it broke my heart.

Jennifer Williams from Daily Show did a much better version of that video, which was a lot more insightful.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Which one of you brehs posted this in the Arseblog comments about the player ratings?

"I know I’ll get negged to Bolivia for this, but since the transfer I’ve resisted on jumping on the Welbeck bandwagon even when it seem to was a sin to not praise him.

He’s not to blame for anything today, but I just want to go off topic and say I do think, by the season’s end, he will end up a bit of a polarising figure much in the mould of Giroud; after the honeymoon is done, we’ll be seen as a good squad option, but not a starting striker (which is still what I believe now)."

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Which one of you brehs posted this in the Arseblog comments about the player ratings?

"I know I’ll get negged to Bolivia for this, but since the transfer I’ve resisted on jumping on the Welbeck bandwagon even when it seem to was a sin to not praise him.

He’s not to blame for anything today, but I just want to go off topic and say I do think, by the season’s end, he will end up a bit of a polarising figure much in the mould of Giroud; after the honeymoon is done, we’ll be seen as a good squad option, but not a starting striker (which is still what I believe now)."
Whoever that is is right :ehh:

sound like an OFT man :ehh:

Welbeck balked in the pen box a couple times today :ehh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Whoever that is is right :ehh:

sound like an OFT man :ehh:

Welbeck balked in the pen box a couple times today :ehh:
I mainly asked b/c ive never heard anyone outside of SOHH/the Coli use the phrase negged to bolivia. But yes...Welbeck looks like a hustle player, not a star striker