Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
that 10 hours thing was completely over the top.

Brehs shouldnt be harassing women, but if you cant say "hi, how are you" then fukk off...genuinely. :camby:
These feminists trynna change the social construct of humanity and how it's been since the beginning of time. :mjlol: They take offense to fukkin' everything and everything is overly p.c. these days.

shyt times to live in socially these days tbh. :hmph:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:manny:
just a goal

Dude was horrible and didn't properly breakdown the fallacies in women's argument regarding this issue.
thats exactly why that meat head was brought on to talk. He is a loud, overbearing meathead who only came on the show to prove the point of that video. He was incapable of breaking down the dynamics and instead just wanted to yell and harass.

Amanda Seales (Diva) looking good tho :shaq:
These feminists trynna change the social construct of humanity and how it's been since the beginning of time. :mjlol: They take offense to fukkin' everything and everything is overly p.c. these days.

shyt times to live in socially these days tbh. :hmph:
pretty much.

Dont get it wrong, some of what the dudes in that video were doing was wrong. The cat that just walked with the girl for 5 minutes was weird as fukk and is harassing. I also understand why women are in fear of these men because some dudes are so hurt they will beat up on a girl for politely saying "I am not interested." Yelling "damn, look at that ass" is terrible. And I understand that it gets tiring for a woman to have to experience a dude tryna holla at all times of the day. I also understand that women are not on Earth to hit on by a man. Most do just want to go about with their lives and get the fukk on with themselves

But fukk off stating a proper greeting is harassment. And fukk off not wanting any interest from a man like some of these Femnazis are saying because they will then turn around say they are tired that guys are not giving any interest.

There is a legit argument that women have, and black women have made these claims for years, but that video and the discussion afterwards has been a fukking farce.

And thats not ignoring the racial component in that video. :camby:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Such an ugly group of people innit :scust:

B1d5K8UCEAA-MPY.png

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Is anyone else ashamed of their most dapped post?
IIRC mine is either a cheap "oh shyt, it's Darren Sharper!" joke in his rape case thread or the RIP Spain thread from the World Cup. First one is a bit distasteful. Second one was perfect.

So what's yours?