Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't know my most dapped post. One that I get a few daps from here and there is a post about the strip club in TLR :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not a surprise, I already said I had the feeling this run would happen

it's the last chance for a bunch of these guys and they're on a mission

so excited for Thursday, this is finally the year

no expectations, horrific away form til yesterday, henry's last games, got a feeling about it

this undeserved championship will be celebrated before we turn into chivas east

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and also what tickles me, all the no profanity, good behavior stuff goes right out the window

right back to the YOU SUCK a$$hole and everyone going fukk DC (or fukk KC on Thursday) .. now if only that type of intensity would happen every game. then again thats only for culture-starved english savages that have nothing else to look forward to.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Get (Carter) Fernando Torres back.....pronto

Get (Carter) Fernando Torres back.....pronto
(I really dont know if "get carter" means to go after that n***** or not but we need a striker and everyone knows Torres would love to come back

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
and also what tickles me, all the no profanity, good behavior stuff goes right out the window

right back to the YOU SUCK a$$hole and everyone going fukk DC (or fukk KC on Thursday) .. now if only that type of intensity would happen every game. then again thats only for culture-starved english savages that have nothing else to look forward to.
The reminds me of last year when I told myself I wouldn't curse next to these two little Portuguese boys while their parents were right there outta respect. BUN THAT all it takes is bad calls + playoff urgency + typical Red Bull fan frustration = any type of filter you had going caput

Black OFT mandem, would yall rock this cut? :lupe:

uhQqD84.jpg