Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
B.....b..but Premier League is more competitive though:mjlol:

After 10 games...

La Liga:
2 points separate 1st from 4th.
5 points separate 1st from 7th.
6 points separate 10th from 20th.

EPL:
9 points separate 1st from 4th.
12 points separate 1st from 7th.
9 points separate 10th from 20th

Mean while, you have the likes of Costa, Fabregas and Sanchez just killing shyt in the so called best league ever, when Fabregas(maybe not him, but bare with me here) and Sanchez were practically non entities back at Barcelona.

Got this from another board:
IMO, what La Liga needs to do now so it is universally acclaimed as the best/most exciting league in the world is to improve the quality of broadcasting for all matches (presentation of teams/players/history/stats, video quality, commentary quality, etc - all of which needs to create excitement in viewers and build La Liga's brand further). That is where the EPL is so successful... In creating excitement to attract fans or giving them a story to follow, even though the football is quite shyte for the most part. The world is generally attracted to shiny things over substance. Also, our clubs need to stop selling quality players to the EPL. Once they do that, the TV revenue will rise too. With revenue sharing soon to be in place, this will allow the other clubs to improve their stadium, pitches and other infrastructure too.
Thats none of my business though.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
B.....b..but Premier League is more competitive though:mjlol:

After 10 games...

La Liga:
2 points separate 1st from 4th.
5 points separate 1st from 7th.
6 points separate 10th from 20th.

EPL:
9 points separate 1st from 4th.
12 points separate 1st from 7th.
9 points separate 10th from 20th

Mean while, you have the likes of Costa, Fabregas and Sanchez just killing shyt in the so called best league ever, when Fabregas(maybe not him, but bare with me here) and Sanchez were practically non entities back at Barcelona.

Got this from another board:
Thats none of my business though.

yes brehs, make judgements based off 10 games when the EPLs dominant teams have had a bad run of form.

Look at the end of year table from La liga and EPL...20 points separate 1st from 4th in la liga, 7 separate 1st from 4th in EPL. No one is saying the EPL has the BEST teams, but top to bottom the EPL is more competitive and more teams have the resources to buy players instead of just being bait for the bigger teams.

But yes it's none of your business though.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
La Liga is currently the best Euro league going. They solidified that with the all Spanish CL final and all Spanish EL final 4 last year. England may have more money top to bottom and the Germans may have the better national team but Spain is top of the heap in club football.

:yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
German teams have the best performance in the CL so far though.

:mjpls:

The EPL is just fun to watch :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yes brehs, make judgements based off 10 games when the EPLs dominant teams have had a bad run of form.

Look at the end of year table from La liga and EPL...20 points separate 1st from 4th in la liga, 7 separate 1st from 4th in EPL. No one is saying the EPL has the BEST teams, but top to bottom the EPL is more competitive and more teams have the resources to buy players instead of just being bait for the bigger teams.

But yes it's none of your business though.
:childplease: I've been saying this almost as long as I've been posting in this thread. Even is by the end of the year, the gap widens between the top teams and the bottom tam, I'll still sing the same tone. La Liga just overall has the better talents and teams. PL has the better marketing machine because the world is more english speaking than spanish.:yeshrug:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
German teams have the best performance in the CL so far though.

:mjpls:

The EPL is just fun to watch :manny:

I dislike best league in the world discussions because it's really about personal preference. Not since the early 90s when Italy was head and shoulders above everyone else has a true best league in the world been crowned. Since then it's boiled down to best club in the world with their country having a bit to do with it. I say La Liga is the best only because they've done well recently in the mixed league competitions. Everything else is up for debate and comes down to how hard you want to argue it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: I've been saying this almost as long as I've been posting in this thread. Even is by the end of the year, the gap widens between the top teams and the bottom tam, I'll still sing the same tone. La Liga just overall has the better talents and teams. PL has the better marketing machine because the world is more english speaking than spanish.:yeshrug:

Dude, dude. It's none of your business
jZ0btdpQ3lkSF.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That new Nas song is ok. Just made me want to go listen to Donuts.

Is it me or has there not been a good rap song made with the Donuts beats? Best I heard was Doom's "Mash's Revenge"

Every time I hear someone trying to rap over them I'm like :why:?

Even the Ghost ones were a bit ehhh

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
espn 2 is showing world series of poker, fs1 is showing a mlb show, and nbcs is showing a motorsports highlight show, that's 3 channels that show mls during the season, but are not showing the playoff game :mjlol: