Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This Lena Dunham shyt is so great brehs. I hate the c*nt. Seeing everybody on twitter drag her :banderas:

nuggets-italian-celebration.gif

Bellissimo. Bellissimo.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You hate her but watch her show :patrice:

fukk feminists, they are trying to kill us
I tolerated her until the first sexual harassment video came up a couple of months ago where 100% bullshyt was coming out her mouth in responds to males and how they treat women. Look in the thread. I'm saying I hope her show gets cancelled now.

I'm talking about this vid from August, 4 months after the last episode aired

Talk out the side brehs :camby:

Daps
I thought this thread was aboot football, not homo frenchmen and rubbing up tarts

to follow in the vein of this, heres another video not aboot foootball

soz aboot the lack of tarts in it, like

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
main event coming, gonna be a hell of a series

HATEHATTEHATEHTEHTEHHEHEHATEHATEHAHAAHTE that it's away goals now

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
A part of me wants to read that Luis Suarez book. Breh actually approached the Ajax directors to offer cash incentives to NAC Breda if they were to beat Twente :dwillhuh:

And I still love the story of him headbutting the referee.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
A part of me wants to read that Luis Suarez book. Breh actually approached the Ajax directors to offer cash incentives to NAC Breda if they were to beat Twente :dwillhuh:

And I still love the story of him headbutting the referee.
It's funny how they paint that to be a bad thing, but it's a common occurrence in most spanish speaking leagues :yeshrug:

not against that at all, in fact i'd welcome it. it would be true competitive spirit instead of limping your way to the end of the season

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
love that playoff soccer = ref swallows his whistle unless it's a blatantly obvious foul, and even then it's like 75/25 it gets called :laugh:

it's the game at its purest, no trickery or diving or weak calls

after a while everyone knows they can go in hard with no consequence (without being dirty) and it's better to watch

brutal 0-0, but brutal in a good way. and again, i fukking hate the away goal rule. all of a sudden the gals have to win and rsl doesn't. what kind of an advantage is that?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how they paint that to be a bad thing, but it's a common occurrence in most spanish speaking leagues :yeshrug:

not against that at all, in fact i'd welcome it. it would be true competitive spirit instead of limping your way to the end of the season

I dunno. Sounds like a shade away from match fixing to me :yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
whats up with this frauding, @KingHurst?? Are Suarez teammates the problem this time? Messi and Neymar not good enough?

Barcelona was having a literally perfect season, all wins, no goals against, only for Suarez to come in.

Games with Suarez? 0 wins, 2 losses, 1 GF 4 GA
1st game Suarez starts for Barcelona

1st time Barcelona gets shutout and loses at home since September 11, 2010

4 years :damn:

explain @KingHurst

just wanted to say i thoroughly enjoyed this. all that dikkrider does is talk about 'king suarez', :heh::salute:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That website that wrote it went god mode on the trolling there for a bit :mjcry:

cant say i deserve this congrats :mjcry:

im not against feminism in general, i get the anger and frustration with patriarchy et al

i do take issue with intelligent people like marilyn frye advocating for female-only communities and apparently not realizing how much easier that might be for a lesbian such as herself. but overall a lot of feminist theory is fascinating shyt, whether you agree with it or not. and it's a wide enough field to disagree with a lot of it and not be a "bad" person. most brehs that decry it have never actually read into it, let's be honest

anyone telling me angela davis isn't a gawd walking this earth can :camby:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
cant say i deserve this congrats :mjcry:

im not against feminism in general, i get the anger and frustration with patriarchy et al

i do take issue with intelligent people like marilyn frye advocating for female-only communities and apparently not realizing how much easier that might be for a lesbian such as herself. but overall a lot of feminist theory is fascinating shyt, whether you agree with it or not. and it's a wide enough field to disagree with a lot of it and not be a "bad" person. most brehs that decry it have never actually read into it, let's be honest

anyone telling me angela davis isn't a gawd walking this earth can :camby:
:manny: like any other salient ideological spectrum/worldview, there's some arguments of merit and some shyt that is repugnant. I don't really think it's worth talking about much on this site though because let's be honest, click on one of these threads about domestic violence and :skip: it's obvious what kind of dudes you're dealing with.

I'll just say for my part that i just try to treat people kindly if they do the same to me, and i've dropped the use of these gendered slurs etc (except on the internet :mjpls:). You gotta keep with the times, or you'll be like that dumb breh in TLR who got suspended from work cause he said he was trying to rape payroll :skip: