Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:manny: like any other salient ideological spectrum/worldview, there's some arguments of merit and some shyt that is repugnant. I don't really think it's worth talking about much on this site though because let's be honest, click on one of these threads about domestic violence and :skip: it's obvious what kind of dudes you're dealing with.

I'll just say for my part that i just try to treat people kindly if they do the same to me, and i've dropped the use of these gendered slurs etc (except on the internet :mjpls:). You gotta keep with the times, or you'll be like that dumb breh in TLR who got suspended from work cause he said he was trying to rape payroll :skip:
pretty much :manny:

and yeah this forum is full of idiots. and the worst part is that most of them think they're really intelligent :mjlol:

brehs really treat this place like some intellectual salon, when it's more of a rub-n-tug

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

and yeah this forum is full of idiots. and the worst part is that most of them think they're really intelligent :mjlol:

brehs really treat this place like some intellectual salon, when it's more of a rub-n-tug
On some level i don't really think it's about intelligence, I don't expect people to be intelligent. What would be nice is some base level of empathy for people on and off the internet, brehs simply weren't raised right and treat others like shyt. They absolutely refuse to walk even half a step in someone else's shoes :mjlol: you gotta wonder how they function in real life.

Maybe that's why the world is so fukked up :manny:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Yeah, emapthy and decency.... Walt wrote an article about how racism at the root of it, is about the lack of decency and I believe , that in all forms of prejudice is the lack of that...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
On some level i don't really think it's about intelligence, I don't expect people to be intelligent. What would be nice is some base level of empathy for people on and off the internet, brehs simply weren't raised right and treat others like shyt. They absolutely refuse to walk even half a step in someone else's shoes :mjlol: you gotta wonder how they function in real life.

Maybe that's why the world is so fukked up :manny:

Yeah, emapthy and decency.... Walt wrote an article about how racism at the root of it, is about the lack of decency and I believe , that in all forms of prejudice is the lack of that...
let's be clear tho, most of the people who spit vitriol on here are soft little lambs in real life.

the people who are deeply involved in the coli are depressed and lack a good deal of self-awareness. im not sure they've realized that pointing out problems to those who agree with you is not the same thing as moving towards a solution.

@penfield, i dunno why i remember this but 2 years ago you were talking about some woman who had just died who was an early internet forum user who wrote a lot about how communication and thought processes morphed as a result of the new medium. i cant remember details but it seems relevant :yeshrug: please advise

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

this is the problem

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
fukk Dunham though. East coast nobility, shytty Mary sue show, her writing on race is terrible at best and racist at worst, etc etc. And she has some weird corny fascination with gays and lesbians to boot. Oh and she molested her sister. She can fukk right off.

:camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fukk Dunham though. East coast nobility, shytty Mary sue show, her writing on race is terrible at best and racist at worst, etc etc. And she has some weird corny fascination with gays and lesbians to boot. Oh and she molested her sister. She can fukk right off.

:camby:
Ive never liked her and that show was over for me early.

the story today :scust:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield, i dunno why i remember this but 2 years ago you were talking about some woman who had just died who was an early internet forum user who wrote a lot about how communication and thought processes morphed as a result of the new medium. i cant remember details but it seems relevant :yeshrug: please advise

I think you talking about Carmen Hermosillo. Her basic gist was that back in the day people thought the internet was going to be this utopia where people could be individually free and allowed to have their personalities flourish etc.

But what she suggested was that while she and her peers had shared a bunch of their personal feelings and ideas online, what was really happening was that she was commodifying herself. She had produced a bunch of feelings, thoughts, ideas for the website and company that owned the board she was posting on. This is back in 1994.

What I was talking about back then was Adam Curtis. His whole thing is basically her thoughts, people jumping online, twitter, facebook, and jigging about for these huge corporations through their personal feelings and thoughts which really only serves to reinforce the power of the websites and companies.

You could sorta bend that to be relevant maybe :yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm mad nobody on OFT notified me of this :russ:

Bz7AWv7CEAAEtUJ.jpg

#Sket

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Anyways what yall prediction for this derby match? Im going for 2-1 city even though they been struggling of late but i still think that united defence is weak as hell..

Phil jones:huhldup:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Hey guys, where are you people streaming from now a days? I was on firstrow, but they forcing us to look at their ads. Anyone else have a reliable source? I remember I had one from last year you guys posted, but I bought a new laptop.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Hey guys, where are you people streaming from now a days? I was on firstrow, but they forcing us to look at their ads. Anyone else have a reliable source? I remember I had one from last year you guys posted, but I bought a new laptop.
try rojadirecta or even atdhe bruv