Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
dOCbhKX.gif
Have hate in your heart for a woman who would say "thanks, these jeans needed to be washed anyway :o:" when you accidentally poured boiling water on her lap brehs

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was the last film you saw?

Roy Keane: "Gone Girl. Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. I went with a couple of lads from the Irish team, but if I was on my own, honestly, I would’ve walked out."

Guess I won't be watching that then :skip:

Have hate in your heart for a woman who would say "thanks, these jeans needed to be washed anyway :o:" when you accidentally poured boiling water on her lap brehs

Would be nice tbf, I do accidentally pour boiling water on people quite a lot :mjcry:

Man like @Grams acting like he wouldn't be in a Hollaback! domestic violence video :mjlol:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Guess I won't be watching that then :skip:

Would be nice tbf, I do accidentally pour boiling water on people quite a lot :mjcry:

Man like @Grams acting like he wouldn't be in a Hollaback! domestic violence video :mjlol:
I don't approach so who they gonna holla back at? :umad:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Hopefully soon, i'd like him to stay for next year's Libertadores, but its time to cash in. Who's interested?

Last year alot teams were interesed biggest nmenwas man united but i havent any link for him to europe. Hows his form this season?

concise

Veteran
Daps
was channel surfing this morning came across some channel on a free preview called "one world" or something like that showing a-league soccer

and they're now showing chinese basketball featuring emmanuel mudiay and stephon marbury on different teams. :leon:
Surprised the basketball stans on the board haven't made a thread about it.

come to think of it, is there a bball version of @yoyoyo1 on here? :patrice:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
commentator criticizing balotelli for walking(strolling) onto the pitch before the game starts . talking about he should be running...:dahell: :dead: