Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've never met someone that emotionally unstable :yeshrug:

Though...actually there's someone I work with that's sorta like that. They got that crazy glint in their eyes. I just avoid those people.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It doesn't even take that much for me to be hype with rap though. I was listening to The Infamous the other day and that album can be rated by how many hairs stand up on your neck. 20 years down the road that shyt is still electrifying. I listen to Killer Mike, and while he's a great rapper, hearing him like, "A medal pizzipe blah blah blah" it's like...ok man :damngoodcoffee:

Perhaps I'm just a bit unreconstructed :ehh:

-says it doesn't take much for him to be hype

-compares free mixtape type album with a dyed in the wool classic genre defining joint wrt emotional impact

:ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
-says it doesn't take much for him to be hype

-compares free mixtape type album with a dyed in the wool classic genre defining joint wrt emotional impact

You'd think that it was something ground shattering with the way fukkers are praising RTJ.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've never met someone that emotionally unstable :yeshrug:

Though...actually there's someone I work with that's sorta like that. They got that crazy glint in their eyes. I just avoid those people.
she crazy. just mentally off. beautiful girl and banging body, but a nerd who just isnt right in the head. Im trying, but its exhausting.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
You'd think that it was something ground shattering with the way fukkers are praising RTJ.
Have you ever considered that your unmet expectations / irritability over these things might be a direct result of overconsumption of opinion pieces
jHy98P2tHz1Cf.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever considered that your unmet expectations / irritability over these things might be a direct result of overconsumption of opinion pieces
jHy98P2tHz1Cf.png

I dunno about all of that. If anything, of all the things I read every day about whatever topic it always reminds me that a lot of the content that is generated on the internet really ain't worth shyt. Only thing that makes me angry is that people are making a living off of it. Honestly. That shyt irks me.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps

I dunno about all of that. If anything, of all the things I read every day about whatever topic it always reminds me that a lot of the content that is generated on the internet really ain't worth shyt. Only thing that makes me angry is that people are making a living off of it. Honestly. That shyt irks me.
talentless people gotta eat too :ehh:

can't remember the last time I read a critic. There's pretty much only forum posters i trust these days :yeshrug: i let them filter everything out for me :jawalrus:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
she crazy. just mentally off. beautiful girl and banging body, but a nerd who just isnt right in the head. Im trying, but its exhausting.
You know those type of hoes are good in bed:shaq:But the stress aint worth it..i know that feel breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
talentless people gotta eat too :ehh:

can't remember the last time I read a critic. There's pretty much only forum posters i trust these days :yeshrug: i let them filter everything out for me :jawalrus:

I mean really if I were to break it down, there's like really less than 10 writers on the internet who I really think are good writers and have the knowledge base to back that up. Rest I just read either to hate-read, to pass the time or for shyts and giggles. And that goes for sports, film, music etc.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Listen Ma, I'll give you all I got :mjcry:
Get me off of this :mjcry:
I need confidence, in myself :mjcry:

Listen Ma, I'll give you all of me :mjcry:
Give me all of it :mjcry:
I need all of it, to myself :mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
donations to end street harassment :mjlol:

this new donation craze has gone to far, bytch just keep walking. acting like someone touched her or something, put some earphones in and stop wasting our time

What's that nonprofit at the end gonna do too?

If you donating money to a vague organization that is committed to stopping street harassment or whatever your life must be pretty plum I gotta say.
Hollaback said backwards is 'Kabbalah'. Conspiracy????

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎, literally "receiving/tradition"

These people :omgih:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't believe this type of person exists. :patrice:

Is she in college? Only way I can see calling someone a nerd. If not, if she's like 27 and youre calling her a nerd.. someone already "broke" her and she's bring difficult. But.. If shes young and you're the one making her do new things, then its worth it, just try tactics. They know they are in demand, they'll deflect and change their mind and all that, doing it even better if she's smart as you say. Like natural girl instinct + being smart/aware = tougher

I dealt the with the most insecure girl I've ever seen, body issues and extremely insecure and smart, but worth it in the end if you can get her to look up to you/ trust you. One point I said, I'd like to believe you're different and I'd hate to game you like you're just any other girl. Then I started being indirect, stopped appealing to reason gaming her and she opened up soon after, the darndest thing :heh:

But why did it work? She knows Im better than her (in Patrice speak) no one is special, no one is "different " enough to not respond to the same old same old. Difference being she was special enough and inexperienced enough to not open up easily, but ironically that made me even happier in the end, as I was the breh that crossed her over to the "other side"

Last edited: