Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
1320851_o.gif
good post, dap me IRL breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lets be real tho brehs, that video is ridiculous. these dudes are thirsty af and need to get slapped for it.

of course some chicks like it and they encourage it. these brehs are only doing what's worked in the past. but they're still clowns, and they ruin it for dudes who arent just
holla-o.gif

what would be funny in this video if a low key suave breh was standing at an intersection with her and sparked up conversation about how the red bulls are a wasteman club and booked her :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Have a closely contested senate race and governor race in your state and have that fact completely absent from your mind at the crucial moment of voting and write in Arsene Wenger for both as a "joke", brehs. :snoop:

Just heard that new Calvin Harris and Haim song. His stuff is all really starting to sound the same, but I guess you know what you're getting.

And Theophilus London...what a disappointment he turned out to be. Not saying I was pining for Theolophilus London music when he was releasing mixtapes, but I thought he was gonna at least be an interesting artist. Even with a Kanye cosign dude is so basura :upsetfavre:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Have a closely contested senate race and governor race in your state and have that fact completely absent from your mind at the crucial moment of voting and write in Arsene Wenger for both as a "joke", brehs. :snoop:
gov race here is between
0.jpg

and
Anthony_Brown_and_Karmen_Walker.jpg

oh and the latter is a democrat and former marine :mjcry:

the first guy thinks he has a chance :mjcry: god bless america

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the 538 blog took all the suspense out of politics to be honest.

Before people could vaguely forecast what was to occur, the talking heads and all that. Now we just check the 538 site and, oh Republicans are going to win the senate? Cool. :manny: