Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The social media king hits the silver screen :laff::krs: @mastermind

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-star-lukas-podolski-feature-4523760

Arsenal's Lukas Podolski is set to hit the big screen and star in a German comedy film.

The 29-year-old has been used sparingly by Arsene Wenger this term, leading to talk his spell in north London could be coming to an end.

And as the doubts over his future continue, Podolski has taken time out to return to the stadium of former club Koln, to shoot some scenes for 'Macho Man'.

He said: "The film will be shot in my hometown Cologne, where I grew up and where my career started.

"My scene takes place in the stadium and it’s really funny, I think. I am curious to see the result when I go to the premiere and see myself on the screen."

Macho Man is adapted from a novel by Moritz Netanjakob, following insecure Daniel Hagenberger as he embarks on a relationship with Aylin Denizoglu.

The film, where Podolski will play himself, is set for release in October 2015

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't believe this type of person exists. :patrice:

Is she in college? Only way I can see calling someone a nerd. If not, if she's like 27 and youre calling her a nerd.. someone already "broke" her and she's bring difficult. But.. If shes young and you're the one making her do new things, then its worth it, just try tactics. They know they are in demand, they'll deflect and change their mind and all that, doing it even better if she's smart as you say. Like natural girl instinct + being smart/aware = tougher

I dealt the with the most insecure girl I've ever seen, body issues and extremely insecure and smart, but worth it in the end if you can get her to look up to you/ trust you. One point I said, I'd like to believe you're different and I'd hate to game you like you're just any other girl. Then I started being indirect, stopped appealing to reason gaming her and she opened up soon after, the darndest thing :heh:
actually is 27, and getting a doctorate... hence the nerd.

We knew each other briefly in college and she told me she had a crazy crush on me back then. I just started chatting with her and started feeling her, but then she going a little crazy. And my ass is tired.

But why did it work? She knows Im better than her (in Patrice speak) no one is special, no one is "different " enough to not respond to the same old same old. Difference being she was special enough and inexperienced enough to not open up easily, but ironically that made me even happier in the end, as I was the breh that crossed her over to the "other side"
she opened up hella fast with me.

I like her, but she needs help.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The social media king hits the silver screen :laff::krs: @mastermind

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-star-lukas-podolski-feature-4523760

Arsenal's Lukas Podolski is set to hit the big screen and star in a German comedy film.

The 29-year-old has been used sparingly by Arsene Wenger this term, leading to talk his spell in north London could be coming to an end.

And as the doubts over his future continue, Podolski has taken time out to return to the stadium of former club Koln, to shoot some scenes for 'Macho Man'.

He said: "The film will be shot in my hometown Cologne, where I grew up and where my career started.

"My scene takes place in the stadium and it’s really funny, I think. I am curious to see the result when I go to the premiere and see myself on the screen."

Macho Man is adapted from a novel by Moritz Netanjakob, following insecure Daniel Hagenberger as he embarks on a relationship with Aylin Denizoglu.

The film, where Podolski will play himself, is set for release in October 2015
Social media to the big screen :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've had that NY Times article saved for four years and still haven't read it.

Thanks for the memories breh :mjcry:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
From the Rotten Tomatoes consensus, sounds like a Chris Nolan film :ehh:

But I'm all focused on Nightcrawler for this week

reading the reviews one person called it a science project..:heh:,i'ma just go in there with lower than low expectations...I'm all in for "Nightcrawler' though :banderas:.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
reading the reviews one person called it a science project..:heh:,i'ma just go in there with lower than low expectations...I'm all in for "Nightcrawler' though :banderas:.
when i first heard about that sht , i thought it was about Nightcrawler the marvel character :snoop: