Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So Defoe allegedly cheated on Alexandra Burke with this:

ezXzO.jpg

PAWG!!
tumblr_lh038kmmbQ1qcfbopo1_500.gif

:lolbron:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think Scorcher is mad they've bought someone like Marin who was flavour of the month about 2 seasons ago, rather than someone who's receiving the wanking now like Kagawa.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's definitely something i'll consider.

I remember those days, when eddie wasn't a boring c*nt. :noah:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I think Scorcher is mad they've bought someone like Marin who was flavour of the month about 2 seasons ago, rather than someone who's receiving the wanking now like Kagawa.

We got Gaitan (most likely) and Kagawa on the way :gladbron::ahh:

12/13 title lock. :yes:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaitan has really become a good player, exceeded what many people expectations. I remember watching him Boca, was decent, was more of versatile/worker type midfielder. Didn't really do too much creating.

Don't know anything about Portuguese football, so I don't how he's progressed. But in saying that, I hope United fans aren't expecting some creative dynamo type player with Gaitan.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The Gaitan stuff seems to have cooled massively if anything tbh, haven't heard anything concrete(as much as any speculation can be 'concrete') on it in a while.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh and usually i would scoff at all that south america stuff a few pages back, but this time i allowed it to pass unscoffed since it was Universidad de Chile and it seems we have first option on Angelo Henriquez:takedat:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Jermaine comin out swingin though

Jermain Defoe Jermain Defoe ‏ @IAmJermainDefoe

I've allegedly been having a relationship with Peter Kay, sorry to say I'm not attracted to Peter (dry those eyes)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Man Utd team De Gea, Jones, Evra (C), Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Young, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney.
Subs: Amos Owen Berbatov Park Chicha Nani Rafael.

Giggs?:huhldup:

Owen :takedat:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Alexandre Burke is about as c00nish a black woman as he could have got with tbh tbf
is she? ah well no sympathy anyway.

she thought she had it sorted for when her piss-poor singing career ended like leprechans. she got found out.