Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Im convinced DC United will move.

I just hope its NOVA and not Bmore.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
this is a big problem with this forum as well. These trolls arent good trolls.

They were terrible on SOHH. When SOHH was in the alias era, it was hilarious. Dudes would create accounts and the troll game was witty and timely. A lot of them now are trying to force a square into a circle hole, its disgusting. :scusthov:

Well it is the younger generation, they think they created it. The sad thing about the sohh alias era was that people got banned and because it was like tryin to get a green card to sign up and the posters got older, they grew out of it

I cant believe people find it so hard to understand that I'm using CAC & Crackkka as the white alterative to Black people sayin n bombs on the net.

Thats why British Humour > American Humor

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
here's ol VINNY, as my dutch cousin called him, enjoying a recent vacation:
008FSM_Taylor_Wily_005.jpg

yeah mang:damn:

That looks more like the fat black breh who won season 1 of last comic standing than the author of Deze Neger Buigt Voor Niemand

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'd be fine with nova, really. especially if near a station. but baltimore...:pacspit: whoever would do that

what would they call themselves?
probably still DC United. For some reason NOVA is considered DC area :smh:

There is no desire from anyone in the DC government to get United a stadium.

Well it is the younger generation, they think they created it. The sad thing about the sohh alias era was that people got banned and because it was like tryin to get a green card to sign up and the posters got older, they grew out of it

I cant believe people find it so hard to understand that I'm using CAC & Crackkka as the white alterative to Black people sayin n bombs on the net.

Thats why British Humour > American Humor
I noticed how you use CAC and crakkka on here. shyt is funny.

Them chans really messed up SOHH. A lot of the beef people have is directly in response to the chans.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
probably still DC United. For some reason NOVA is considered DC area :smh:

There is no desire from anyone in the DC government to get United a stadium.
i meant for bmore. if it has to happen, it would be nice if they were a maryland team instead of just baltimore.

not sure why montgomery county doesn't spring for it, really.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i meant for bmore. if it has to happen, it would be nice if they were a maryland team instead of just baltimore.

not sure why montgomery county doesn't spring for it, really.
they would probably change their names to BMore United :pacspit:

Every jurisdiction is broke in our area right now. I know Montgomery County built that soccerplex there a few years ago. Woulda been a good idea to build the stadium there but I feel United were going for staying in DC.

I remember when that crook (and this is not slander, he was convicted of corruption for people that do not know) Jack Johnson said that PG's school budget would have to be slashed and then the very next day announce that DC United would be moving to PG. Yeah, thats gonna work.:childplease:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
they would probably change their names to BMore United :pacspit:

Every jurisdiction is broke in our area right now. I know Montgomery County built that soccerplex there a few years ago. Woulda been a good idea to build the stadium there but I feel United were going for staying in DC.

I remember when that crook (and this is not slander, he was convicted of corruption for people that do not know) Jack Johnson said that PG's school budget would have to be slashed and then the very next day announce that DC United would be moving to PG. Yeah, thats gonna work.:childplease:
jack johnson throw da money in da panties:birdman:

i love that mo county soccerplex, but i'd gladly give it up for a park for united. i live surrounded by latinos and africans, i can always find a place to play

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i love that mo county soccerplex, but i'd gladly give it up for a park for united. i live surrounded by latinos and africans, i can always find a place to play

speaking of that i was walking by the local HS and there were like 20 kids and a coach playing some kind of organized baseball practice on the football field, i just thought of the multitude of people who couldnt play the beautiful game on this beautiful day because of these fukking c*nts