Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Well, as a white English man i'm not a great authority of what's considered c00nish, but i think this must be

[YOUTUBE]cQLZTDKpOIg[/YOUTUBE]

:usure:

Louis:win:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Going into the final day with nothing to play for. Feels terrible tbh :flabbynsick:

Watched the German Cup and thought Kagawa was excellent. He will be wasted at Utd.
a jap in manchester? behave.

hes coming to arsenal end of

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So Defoe allegedly cheated on Alexandra Burke with this:

ezXzO.jpg

:scusthov::wtf:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Well, as a white English man i'm not a great authority of what's considered c00nish, but i think this must be

Louis:win:
fukk off...

Not even a month after this forum opened and white people already invading... :what:

damn can the black man have anything?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
having to watch arsenal on a stream (delayed) is gonna destroy my enjoyment of the final day for me. why couldnt arsenal just wrap up the 3rd place cup early.

wengers memo:

3rd = another chance
4th and relying on bayern = should offer his resignation
5th = must be sacked

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:leostare: @ all this johnny come lately stanning of dortmund from the likes of oyoyoyo etc
I'd love to link you from my posts of two years ago but I'm not wasting time to prove something to the likes of you :yawn:

edit: there's no :queen:, i liked :queen:, though if there's to be a :queen: here i'd like a freddie mercury thing

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
who gives a shyt when you joined...:pachaha:

The point still stands... Better yet kill yourself ol saturday night, X-factor watching ass cracka.
Lol @ this disgruntled black man:pachaha:

You should probably just leave the thread before i decide to wind you up and have you offer to fight me etc etc

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'd love to link you from my posts of two years ago but I'm not wasting time to prove something to the likes of you :yawn:

edit: there's no :queen:, i liked :queen:, though if there's to be a :queen: here i'd like a freddie mercury thing

Two years?

Still late son.:manny: