Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avi changed three weeks ago :dwillhuh:
how did cavani do today? the lad has been going through a divorce for the past few months and that has been fukking around with his head/confidence..if hes good to go by February psg look like they will give the "big" teams problems

Montez

Superstar
Daps

They kinda fukked me over, so I'm going to leave them during the busiest part of the year. May jump to a competitor but I'm leaving. So critical stuff that goes through me is all on them, let them deal with it. They didnt want to pay me :manny: I tried leaving and they were like :camby: but i'll force it.

Everyone's like Montez would never, he would never do that. He's not that type of guy. :youngsabo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They kinda fukked me over, so I'm going to leave them during the busiest part of the year. May jump to a competitor but I'm leaving. So critical stuff that goes through me is all on them, let them deal with it. They didnt want to pay me :manny: I tried leaving and they were like :camby: but i'll force it.

Everyone's like Montez would never, he would never do that. He's not that type of guy. :youngsabo:
:myman:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
how did cavani do today? the lad has been going through a divorce for the past few months and that has been fukking around with his head/confidence..if hes good to go by February psg look like they will give the "big" teams problems
Didn't see the match. Basically missed all the piffery tonight. :ld:

Are you sure, it's only his divorce that is fukkin up his confidence ? Been clumsy for a year now. We see it more often because Zlatan is injured now but last year, he also had some bad matches.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...........sooo did @LucaBrasi commit that then? :lupe:

dems was just jokes breh

-----

has anyone here watched beserk? did a marathon yesterday and was left :to: at the end...i mean yeah guts did style on griffith and then take his b1tch and his crew, but still he ain't have to do his mans like that!? :damn: guts was just doing guts :damn:

....and i'm gonna have to go there....was that rape? :patrice: griffith was clearly blowing caska's back out but was she coherent? :huhldup:

can anyone give me cliffnotes of what happens after the anime? like what happens to caska? she apologize for bussin nuts infront of guts? guts get griffith back? let a breh know : damn:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
...........sooo did @LucaBrasi commit that then? :lupe:

dems was just jokes breh

-----

has anyone here watched beserk? did a marathon yesterday and was left :to: at the end...i mean yeah guts did style on griffith and then take his b1tch and his crew, but still he ain't have to do his mans like that!? :damn: guts was just doing guts :damn:

....and i'm gonna have to go there....was that rape? :patrice: griffith was clearly blowing caska's back out but was she coherent? :huhldup:

can anyone give me cliffnotes of what happens after the anime? like what happens to caska? she apologize for bussin nuts infront of guts? guts get griffith back? let a breh know : damn:
I just watched the anime though I hated that it basicalled started by the end :ld:
I didn't read the manga but it continues after that so if you want to know you'll have to read though the author is ultra lazy and release like 10 chapters a year :lolbron:

This song always had me feeling some type of way :mjcry: