Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
...........sooo did @LucaBrasi commit that then? :lupe:

dems was just jokes breh

-----

has anyone here watched beserk? did a marathon yesterday and was left :to: at the end...i mean yeah guts did style on griffith and then take his b1tch and his crew, but still he ain't have to do his mans like that!? :damn: guts was just doing guts :damn:

....and i'm gonna have to go there....was that rape? :patrice: griffith was clearly blowing caska's back out but was she coherent? :huhldup:

can anyone give me cliffnotes of what happens after the anime? like what happens to caska? she apologize for bussin nuts infront of guts? guts get griffith back? let a breh know : damn:
Watched that years ago, been following the manga ever sense
Caska gets traumatized to the point of losing her memory and reverting to a child like state, she cant even talk and has no familiarity with Guts.
Her and Guts still have those marks, so at night demons always come after them.
Griffith is a god like being and he's fulfilling out his dream of creating a kingdom and taking over midland.

Fukking love this series
YwRFs1o_zpsdf37041b.png

And hell yea that was rape :russ:
shyt was way longer and elicit in the manga too

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @Liu Kang
The original anime is classic but you all should check out the new movies they just put out

Covers the entire anime with top notch animation, shyt is :damn:

already got these sh1ts on deck 2moro fam :myman: +rep for the link tho

gave my girl a summary of the anime this lunchtime and she was :lupe: so im gonna watch it with her 2moro...is it better than the anime? and don't the movies go past where the anime stops?