Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:mjcry:

:dwillhuh: i did not know if that was real until i turned the volume up to hear the announcers and atmosphere of the stadium. i was watching it on mute to not wake anyone in the house, and i genuinely thought the producers messed up and the scoreboard was wrong on the tv

11 years later, i talked to so many portuguese people about that game and was :mjlol: the whole conversation. it was like when they make the same movie from a different character's perspective.
Don't get me started on that Portugal game :mjcry:

One of those seminal moments as an eleven year old that really taught me that if you believe, you can really go out there and live your dreams Anything is possible and no one can tell me otherwise, because I saw Eddie Lewis fly up the wing against Mexico and pick out Landon in the box with a picturesque cross that Landon put into the back of the net with the calm and character he'd display for the next decade :mjcry:

Being a USMNT fan really is fukking wonderful brehs. We've had some terrific highs and some WOAT lows in the last 12 years, but compare that to some of the footballing establishment how some of them have had like decade long spells of stuffy mediocrity with nothing to even get happy or sad over.

Our boys really go out their and bleed for that shield :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That and Gotta go both went hard.

Shame he changed his sound to a 2000's R.Kelly ripoff :camby:
:ld: you can hear traces of kellz on gotta go. but i get it, make a slow song for the birds.

when i heard Last Time, it was some :why: shyt. awful syrupy sap.

im a known kellz hater too, i dont understand how anyone enjoys that soap popera bubblegum bullshyt. he's obviously got some good songs in his huge catalog, but overall he's corny as fukk

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Don't get me started on that Portugal game :mjcry:

One of those seminal moments as an eleven year old that really taught me that if you believe, you can really go out there and live your dreams Anything is possible and no one can tell me otherwise, because I saw Eddie Lewis fly up the wing against Mexico and pick out Landon in the box with a picturesque cross that Landon put into the back of the net with the calm and character he'd display for the next decade :mjcry:

Being a USMNT fan really is fukking wonderful brehs. We've had some terrific highs and some WOAT lows in the last 12 years, but compare that to some of the footballing establishment how some of them have had like decade long spells of stuffy mediocrity with nothing to even get happy or sad over.

Our boys really go out their and bleed for that shield :mjcry:
:mjcry: our WOATs arent even so painful when you measure them against expectations. imagine smallfry euro countries where football is the #1 sport and they're happy just to qualify. we expect qualification and will always get it :mjcry:

i knew this chick from latvia or some former eastern bloc country who used to hate so hard on the US team and low key i used to get heated under the collar. then i stopped and asked myself when the last time someone from there even seen quality football :heh:

it's easy to hate when your squad never plays, as we've seen play out on this very forum :whistle:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
im a known kellz hater too, i dont understand how anyone enjoys that soap popera bubblegum bullshyt. he's obviously got some good songs in his huge catalog, but overall he's corny as fukk
no one likes Trapped in the Closest. Its a horrible selection of songs, but its hilariously bad which makes it entertaining.

Kellz is pretty corny, but he dropped a lot of classics that we all fukked with.

as for Trey Songz, he is the absolute worst. Dude is every corny stereotype of a 90s RnB singer.

Saying that, "Last Time" is a dope song from him. "You Belong to Me" is fire to me because that was a song an ex of mine liked... and we liked. :shaq:

I also like "Say Ahh"... fight me :ld:

Trey Songz is a waste of talent. I was so heated watching him perform before Nas. Was sitting there steaming.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
no one likes Trapped in the Closest. Its a horrible selection of songs, but its hilariously bad.

Kellz is pretty corny, but he dropped a lot of classics that we all fukked with.

as for Trey Songz, he is the absolute worst. Dude is every corny stereotype of a 90s RnB singer.

Saying that, "Last Time" is a dope song from him. "You Belong to Me" is fire to me because that was a song an ex of mine liked... and we liked. :shaq:

I also like "Say Ahh"... fight me :ld:

Trey Songz is a waste of talent. I was so heated watching him perform before Nas. Was sitting there steaming.
the trapped series is his best work in the last 10 years if we're being honest. hilariously bad is an understatement

i just cant take kells seriously. his shyt is so overproduced. his voice is elevator music transposed into human vocal cords

yeah trey sucks, but say ahh does have a catchy ass melody :ehh: i'll join you in that fight :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the trapped series is his best work in the last 10 years if we're being honest. hilariously bad is an understatement

i just cant take kells seriously. his shyt is so overproduced. his voice is elevator music transposed into human vocal cords

yeah trey sucks, but say ahh does have a catchy ass melody :ehh: i'll join you in that fight :ehh:
I disagree

Love Letters was fire.I dont want to like that man's music for his bullshyt, but Love Letters was a really good album. I thought he was gonna grow up and become an R&B adult. He had an okay joint with Write Me Back which was along those lines.

Then he released Black Panties :snoop:

he isnt the best singer, but he made dope music.

Trey Songz is a legit clown. I sat there like

tension-sir-alex-ferguson-o.gif

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I disagree

Love Letters was fire.I dont want to like that man's music for his bullshyt, but Love Letters was a really good album. I thought he was gonna grow up and become an R&B adult. He had an okay joint with Write Me Back which was along those lines.

:russ: i refuse to contribute to that man's sickness and complete lack of self awareness. thank god i just dont have a taste for his music

it's bad enough i plug my ears when people break out the evidence against mj :intoodeep:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it's bad enough i plug my ears when people break out the evidence against mj :intoodeep:
I was talking about MJ today at work. It was a convo about "Yacht Rock" which then transitioned to crying at a concert. I said if I got a chance to see MJ in the 80s, there is a good chance I woulda cried. I didnt think he was human the way he danced and moved.

These ofays threw some shade and started making subtle pedo jokes and jokes about his surgeries. I gave them the meanest side eye and dismissed it while still stanning for the man. :camby:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I remember watching those world cups, but I was too young. 12? It was exciting, but ofc i didn't comprehend the magnitude of it at the time.

The USMNT feels so fluid right now. Not in terms of play but personnel. Klinsmann's giving all these brehs some playtime to see what's up. Makes it exciting to watch because you have no idea who's going to be lining up on that pitch in 2018 :lupe:

The defender spots seem easy to predict now but the midfield and fwds are a different story :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was talking about MJ today at work. It was a convo about "Yacht Rock" which then transitioned to crying at a concert. I said if I got a chance to see MJ in the 80s, there is a good chance I woulda cried. I didnt think he was human the way he danced and moved.

These ofays threw some shade and started making subtle pedo jokes and jokes about his surgeries. I gave them the meanest side eye and dismissed it while still stanning for the man. :camby:
yeah mike was the GOAT. even that jeep song where he copied Horse With No Name is :lawd:

his REAL stans that showed up to his trials and shyt are :tsktskmotherfukker: and those on the other end of the spectrum that dont even acknowledge him as a musician but as some early 21st century spectacle are equally :tsktskmotherfukker:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I disagree

Actually, I never heard that album. When I heard he going back to old Kelz. I didn't bother.

Dude is a clown, the dikkriding Birdman was :scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Actually, I never heard that album. When I heard he going back to old Kelz. I didn't bother.

Dude is a clown, the dikkriding Birdman was :scust:
Breh, I didn't listen to a single song. Even avoided the singles. When I saw that title

:camby:

That was my reaction. I'm probably through with dude now.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I disagree

I cannot lie, nearly negged you for the first time ever for saying you liked Say Aah