Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Honest opinion: Am I a sket if I allow the Jets and hop on the Giants bandwagon? The Jets will never be shyt in my lifetime :omgih:
stick through it
iywQvlS.png

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
In honor of those leaked Keke Palmer nudes
padissr.png

jkg6s0.jpg

TRACKLIST

++ 14kt – “ Black n Gold ”
++ Vince Staples - “ Nate ”
++ Blu - “ He Man ”
++ Skyzoo - “ Be Well ”
++ Actual Proof - “ God Willin ”
++ Freddie Gibbs - “ Shame ” [ BADBADNOTGOOD Remix]
++ Black Milk x BADBADNOTGOOD - “ Now or Never ”
++ Skyzoo - “ Ever Loyal ”
++ Rapper Big Pooh - “ Last Dance ”
++ Maverick Soul - “ What Love Is”
++ David Dallas – “ The Gate ”
++ Iman Omari - “ Tripping ”
++ Slum Village - “ Get Dis Money ” [ Shashu Remix]
++ Promnite – “ Used To Be ”
++ Keishaleisha – “ Should I ”[ New Brazilian Orchestra Version ]
++ CRTMUSIC – “ Say Yes ”
++ Hawk House - “ Grow ”​

Vince staples...love his monotone flow, that tape got some serious burn from me..black milk and BBNG..:whoo::wow:. Job well done:salute:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Keke Palmers dropped?! :noah:

For a breh thats at work, are they everything one would hope for?

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
the life of rams fan..breh we about to be 1-8 by week nine..
iywQvlS.png
I can barely watch anymore breh. Every game is an agony, every play a sharp prick on the memories of the team i grew up with.

Team is probably gonna move from here or something. It's hopeless. And it's not like Oakland where the Raiders are still a big deal. Cards run shyt here, period.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
nikka how is it a no go. You are being to much of a perfectionist. You should try hollering at her like make her laugh and try to get her attention just be loose and let it play out. You will only know if shes into you or not breh by judging by her body language and eye contact.
Maybe Insha'Allah

This has to be OK, anyone would lose interest in such a loser team.

But then I remember the Jets made the AFC Championship game just THREE years ago, two years in a row? GTFOH breh. Quitting already?
I'm not saying it cuz the Jets are trash as a team, but the entire organization is a sideshow. shyt is ridiculous breh :snoop:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Listening to blu from that mix, i remember there was a point in time when it was blu, jay elec, cole, KRIT, spitta, gibbs..were all out with their semi, seminal work now this niccas left us out to starve :mjcry:, with uninspired work (KRIT) or straight being bums jay elec :comeon:, stuck on mud (spitta), utter bore (cole), missing 'it' (skyzoo).

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Listening to blu from that mix, i remember there was a point in time when it was blu, jay elec, cole, KRIT, spitta, gibbs..were all out with their semi, seminal work now this niccas left us out to starve :mjcry:, with uninspired work (KRIT) or straight being bums jay elec :comeon:, stuck on mud (spitta), utter bore (cole), missing 'it' (skyzoo).
Let's be reality... Blu fukked up pretty much right after he released Below the Heavens. Breh put out all these terrible unmastered mixtapes on bandcamp for 15 dollars and shyt :dead: what a joke. He's released some ok projects since, but breh is definitely a substance abusing bum to a fault and never stepped up to the plate.

Spitta is definitely stuck. I love guy, one of my favorite rappers out but he's desperately in need of a subject matter expansion. He picks great beats but there's only so many times you can listen to Young Roddy front on his weed and bytches :manny: and fukk that leech Dame for getting in the way of PT3 :manny:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
iywQvlS.png
I can barely watch anymore breh. Every game is an agony, every play a sharp prick on the memories of the team i grew up with.

Team is probably gonna move from here or something. It's hopeless. And it's not like Oakland where the Raiders are still a big deal. Cards run shyt here, period.

dawg every game except first, look like we might get a win but then fukkery ( we got robbed that dallas game), then looked at the schedule :mjcry::mjcry:, until that oakland game.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Let's be reality... Blu fukked up pretty much right after he released Below the Heavens. Breh put out all these terrible unmastered mixtapes on bandcamp for 15 dollars and shyt :dead: what a joke. He's released some ok projects since, but breh is definitely a substance abusing bum to a fault and never stepped up to the plate.

Spitta is definitely stuck. I love breh, one of my favorite rappers out but he's desperately in need of a subject matter expansion. He picks great beats but there's only so many times you can listen to Young Roddy front on his weed and bytches :manny: and fukk that leech Dame for getting in the way of PT3 :manny:

dawg, i'm still hurt this fakkit never mastered Godleebarnes :pacspit::pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the Hip Hop famine :why:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Maybe Insha'Allah

I'm not saying it cuz the Jets are trash as a team, but the entire organization is a sideshow. shyt is ridiculous breh :snoop:
when you're a football fan in the DC area, you feel this way + your team name is racist + the hysteria that exists for no logical reason surrounding the team uproots the racism in people who are otherwise staunch middle class left wingers who decry discrimination, sometimes professionally. so you're forced to hate your own team and its fans on ethical grounds, not just because of annoyance and losses

:snoop: :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You brehs whining about the Jets

Imagine your team not making it to a Conference title game since the 1991 season when you were 7.

Imagine that team being owned by a fukktard who charged you $10 for parking for tickets to a game you took the metro too.

Imagine seeing nothing but failed prospects.

Imagine a player who coulda been a franchise changer being gunned down in his home and seeing a prominent columnist saying, "he wasnt surprised by it" without knowing the facts. Imagine that columnist also being black and from "the southside of Chicago" like he loves saying.

Imagine seeing your potential superstar QB destroy his knee because the coach kept running him on an injured knee.

Imagine winning the summer each year but knowing Autumn is coming.

Imagine your team's name being a racial slur.

Imagine knowing a great deal of your team's support comes from racist backwoods areas that you would never visit.

rs2k2Bg.png