Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
ay, brehs
ever feeling like you just don't care about the things you used to care about?
rassling, sports, tv, I'm starting to care less and less about just about everything I've ever enjoyed on this earth. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ay, brehs
rassling, sports, tv, I'm starting to care less and less about just about everything I've ever enjoyed on this earth. :wow:
are you feeling down about it?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ay, brehs
It's cause you're worried about your path in life right? All of a sudden that stuff seems trivial cause you don't have the truly important aspects of your life nailed down?

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's cause you're worried about your path in life right? All of a sudden that stuff seems trivial cause you don't have the truly important aspects of your life nailed down?

Not really, right path, wrong path ... we're dying anyway.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Not really, right path, wrong path ... we're dying anyway.
ah then fukk you

but seriously, that's probably it. i went thru a similar period, just a month or two where i really didn't care about anything i liked. just have to reassess your life and your mind, adjust expectations, and work toward it. i guess maybe i didnt feel i deserved to be expending energy on doing these things

concise

Veteran
Daps
ah then fukk you

but seriously, that's probably it. i went thru a similar period, just a month or two where i really didn't care about anything i liked. just have to reassess your life and your mind, adjust expectations, and work toward it. i guess maybe i didnt feel i deserved to be expending energy on doing these things

Maybe, but I feeling this way for maybe over a year now.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Anyway, I wanted to go to the RB game on Sat but it's going to be a day with rain in the air all day and I'm not trying to catch Ebola the flu any colds.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Honestly, Ive been bored with a lot of things in my life the last couple of years. I think Im distracted tho.

And possibly depressed.