Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
No famine, 2012 was as dope as 09-10. '13 and '14 have been disappointments thus far in the genre. I only really like new Freddie Gibbs and Shabazz Palaces from this year. and new Lil Herb :whew:

Still though i ate decent off 2013. ppl always like to handwring about the state of hiphop, just let it be and dig through soundcloud/bandcamp

:banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No famine, 2012 was as dope as 09-10. '13 and '14 have been disappointments thus far in the genre. I only really like new Freddie Gibbs and Shabazz Palaces from this year. and new Lil Herb :whew:

Still though i ate decent off 2013. ppl always like to handwring about the state of hiphop, just let it be and dig through soundcloud/bandcamp

some of us are older and lazy and dont want to mine for music anymore :beli:

Some of us see The Booth as a cesspool and wont visit there except for Ether Day and to troll :beli:

Some of us would love if these dope artists were linked in this thread too :beli:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
You brehs whining about the Jets

Imagine your team not making it to a Conference title game since the 1991 season when you were 7.

Imagine that team being owned by a fukktard who charged you $10 for parking for tickets to a game you took the metro too.

Imagine seeing nothing but failed prospects.

Imagine a player who coulda been a franchise changer being gunned down in his home and seeing a prominent columnist saying, "he wasnt surprised by it" without knowing the facts. Imagine that columnist also being black and from "the southside of Chicago" like he loves saying.

Imagine seeing your potential superstar QB destroy his knee because the coach kept running him on an injured knee.

Imagine winning the summer each year but knowing Autumn is coming.

Imagine your team's name being a racial slur.

Imagine knowing a great deal of your team's support comes from racist backwoods areas that you would never visit.

rs2k2Bg.png

:mjcry::wow:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

:banderas::banderas: . i always felt 'black up' is what blu wanted or rather was what 'no york' was supposed to be...

Julius Skrrvin

Daps

Some of us see The Booth as a cesspool and wont visit there except for Ether Day and to troll :beli:

Some of us would love if these dope artists were linked in this thread too :beli:
celebrate things like ether day in 2014 as an adult
jl5OIgfYbbZq0.png

blame age for ignorance
jl5OIgfYbbZq0.png

eat
jl5OIgfYbbZq0.png

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

shabazz places black up.... give it a run :sas1:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
:banderas::banderas: . i always felt 'black up' is what blu wanted or rather was what 'no york' was supposed to be...
Did you listen to the new album? Hipsters don't fukk with it because it's less abrasive and more contemplative than their previous work but it's excellent. It's like rap's version of classic ambient albums like Phaedra or Music for Airports, with some trappy elements thrown in. It's really fukking dope. Songs seamlessly transition in and out of each other. I fux with it more than Black Up tbh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The former England defender Sol Campbell is considering joining the Conservative Party and believes he can have a major influence in securing “the black vote”.

“[Let’s have] a conversation just to see where they want to go with things,” he said. “I think something has got to be offered for me to really think about it.

“I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

He added: “If I am a consultant for the government then you can do your stuff but not be left with nowhere to manoeuvre.

“Politics is very hard work. You have to really commit to things. Some people get into it for the wrong reasons.”

:dwillhuh::dahell:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Did you listen to the new album? Hipsters don't fukk with it because it's less abrasive and more contemplative than their previous work but it's excellent. It's like rap's version of classic ambient albums like Phaedra or Music for Airports, with some trappy elements thrown in. It's really fukking dope. Songs seamlessly transition in and out of each other. I fux with it more than Black Up tbh

Anything hipsters don't like is good money for me, but i'll be honest and say it didin't stick with me like "black up" but i also i agree it flows better. i will def give it another run and report back. I think the abruptness and shifts, without being soulless in black up is what really got me :wow:. Good recommends on armand hammer :leon:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Anything hipsters don't like is good money for me, but i'll be honest and say it didin't stick with me like "black up" but i also i agree it flows better. i will def give it another run and report back. I think the abruptness and shifts, without being soulless in black up is what really got me :wow:. Good recommends on armand hammer :leon:
Like I said treat it like an ambient album :wow: motifs evolving through a song like romantic music :wow: but in rap :wow:

armand hammer is dope, he's the alias of Billy Woods