Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

To the gallows, all of them!

That's the thing Ozil has the creativity and ability to make those passes that others can't. Also, Its not about "changing the team around" per se. Its about maximizing your chances to win. This is what separates Jose from the Wegners, Guardiolas and del Bosques of the world. The lack of commitment to one ethos, he does what he has to do to win. If that involves changing the shape or playing different guys...he will.

Alexis is dynamic on the wing and so is Ox...we see what Ozil and Welbeck can do when they have space to connect. By placing Wilshire in there like a jackass he's ruining the flow of the midfield. Not to mention he STILL hasn't had a good match this season.....STILL.

Have you thought about getting your badges son? Your knowledge floors me every time.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
His love affair with force feeding Jack into the side is confusing. More so than Denilson, more than Ramsey on the wings, more than Nasri as a DM...I'm just done with him man.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That's the thing Ozil has the creativity and ability to make those passes that others can't. Also, Its not about "changing the team around" per se. Its about maximizing your chances to win. This is what separates Jose from the Wegners, Guardiolas and del Bosques of the world. The lack of commitment to one ethos, he does what he has to do to win. If that involves changing the shape or playing different guys...he will.

Alexis is dynamic on the wing and so is Ox...we see what Ozil and Welbeck can do when they have space to connect. By placing Wilshire in there like a jackass he's ruining the flow of the midfield. Not to mention he STILL hasn't had a good match this season.....STILL.
Bingo! Wenger buys players he likes, rather than players he needs. Jose knew we weren't going to do shyt without a predator at CF. Went out and got one. Wenger knows what arsenal needs but he's still bulshytting.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
forgot about this :banderas:

@BOBN is the breh outchea but he let his fab hate blind him there

Yeah, @BOBN really should know better.
If Fabregas is the flat-track bully they want us to believe then why wouldn't he have put in work today? :russwot:

These brehs really think they're a top team :lulz:
Its fukking with my money now. I put Fabregas on the bench is FF :mjcry:

Wenger out :manny:

Al least I kinda called the Hazard merkage tho right? :feedme:

You can understand it with top talents like Hazard but to fail to conteract a moderate talent like Fabregas is unacceptable tbh. Wenger bye.

Too bad he didnt punch that breh in the face tho. Faggits sleep on his height.

Seriously tho, Ozil was embarrassing. One of the worst performances I can remember in a long arse time.

I know he scored against Aston Villa recently so we're not supposed to criticise him for 3 months but fack it. :manny:

@BOBN you give Mata a lot of shyt but seriously your boy isn't any better and I mean that.
Ozil is dead to me. If he can get back he can get back but its really these other Arsenal brehs in here thats saving him.

Let us philosophise. Must one fraud in the kitchen mute us to the fraud entering through the patio door? :sas1:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I mean the easiest position to find a good player for is holding midfielder. He could buy Nzonzi if he worried about spending and that breh would be better than Flamteta.

And Wumger still insists on not doing it. A #6 would improve this team so much but man is a Wum and wont do it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"A damning indictment of modern culture" :eediat:

@penfield please tell me this is a wum

Nah that ain't no wum. Breh really thinks that, as well as ESPN. He was linked in the ESPN story about it, which made several snide remarks about Arsenal and Arsenal fans but being brave people over at ESPN they had the author of the article listed as 'ESPN Staff'. Cowards.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Statinho was the best midfielder in the country by a mile for at least two years. Brehs just didn't understand him.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
so Liverpool finishing above arsenal for the fourth spot will that be the end of wengers chapter?:sas2: