Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Get the entire fukk outta here. Y'all have the short term success and the CL Medal (that one burns the most...we were supposed to be the only London club with one :mjcry:) but London is and always will be Arsenal. Stop trying to be down. Ol but why they don't want me man :to: ass Chelsea fans.

man, shut the fukk up. :childplease:

you fukkbois keep talking about history as if that shyt can help ya'll get a decent result against us. :bryan:Did history stop us from beating the breaks off ya'll last season? :rudy:

how about today? :mjpls:

bytch azz fukkboi:mjlol:
i wipe my ass with a walcott jersey after i take a shyt my nikka....cuz that's what ya'll are.:jawalrus:

headed by a coach that specializes in failure. :heh::dead:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."-Wenger

I guess Ozil and Sanchez don't exist :ehh:

Be senile brehs :ehh:
boo hoo poor arsenal. :mjcry:
If you want to be a big club, act like it and spend money :camby:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

you fukkbois keep talking about history as if that shyt can help ya'll get a decent result against us. :bryan:Did history stop us from beating the breaks off ya'll last season? :rudy:

i wipe my ass with a walcott jersey after i take a shyt my nikka....cuz that's what ya'll are.:jawalrus:

You wrote all that bullshyt...and London is STILL red :banderas:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Tevez jumps into him with an elbow ... ref gives free kick to Juve :pacspit:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

UnhappyMeagerKillerwhale.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I was watching QPR - Hammers for a minute and I don't understand what goes on through these refs mind. Rob Green kicks a FK right to Enner Valencia in the box and the refs call it off :wtf:

I swear I hate nothing more than incompetent refs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."-Wenger

I guess Ozil and Sanchez don't exist :ehh:

Be senile brehs :ehh:

He's right though :ehh:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I was watching QPR - Hammers for a minute and I don't understand what goes on through these refs mind. Rob Green kicks a FK right to Enner Valencia in the box and the refs call it off :wtf:

I swear I hate nothing more than incompetent refs
YEAH I JUST SAW THAT AND WAS LIKE :what:
THIS REFS, MAN!!!!