Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously tho, Ozil was embarrassing. One of the worst performances I can remember in a long arse time.

I know he scored against Aston Villa recently so we're not supposed to criticise him for 3 months but fack it. :manny:

@BOBN you give Mata a lot of shyt but seriously your boy isn't any better and I mean that.
tzW9EFp.png
rlpZUg2.png
Gonna be a miracle to get him smiling..................

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."-Wenger

I guess Ozil and Sanchez don't exist :ehh:

Be senile brehs :ehh:
please tell me that motherfukker didn't say this!!!
:mjcry::snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."-Wenger

I guess Ozil and Sanchez don't exist :ehh:

Be senile brehs :ehh:
:pachaha: NOOOOOOO

is that real? :ohhh: cant be

next we'll hear about how a manager walking over to the other and shoving him out the blue is a mark of "class"

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just incase em arse-anal fukkbois in here forget...which they always tend to

BzMa565IcAAq8XA.jpg

just a friendly reminder for ya'll. :smugdraper:
Get the entire fukk outta here. Y'all have the short term success and the CL Medal (that one burns the most...we were supposed to be the only London club with one :mjcry:) but London is and always will be Arsenal. Stop trying to be down. Ol but why they don't want me man :to: ass Chelsea fans.