Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nii Tackie was the first one to go in on Cesc. Good :salute:
RtGxHYA.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your problem. You expect too much.

That's the problem with Arsenal as a club in general. Brehs expecting way too much. Liam Brady had a good interview about Arsenal and broke down how Arsenal can't really compete like that.

Once you realize that, everything is smooth sailing. But I'm not stopping you :manny:
This is mighty spurs of you :scust:

And yes, I will carry on expecting us to not get moved to with ease by the top teams...no shots on target smh, but nah...we bless :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This is mighty spurs of you :scust:

And yes, I will carry on expecting us to not get moved to with ease by the top teams...no shots on target smh, but nah...we bless :yeshrug:

Dunno what you want me to tell you bra. It was pretty fine margins all match, like I said the only difference really was Hazard and I suppose Cesc with those two moments.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You better be hoping Costa channels the spirit of Drogba and Hazard in the mood cos if you think Fab about to run something then youve got another thing coming.

Forget tactics, them boos from the Arsenal fans gonna shock and appall him. Hes not the toughest breh and especially after he saw what happened with Lampard. He gon play numb. Breh actually thinks hes a club legend :mjlol:

5a4mNx7.png