Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
To his credit though Wenget has that knack of finding out bullies. SAF backed down in the tunnel when Wenget wanted to throw hands during Pizzagate so the story goes :manny:
the bully is the one who walks into the other's demarcated zone, shoves his counterpart and leaves

senseless animal, kick it out yall

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
ffs wenger is so easy to out strategise it's a joke...this squad is sh1t
krx3lmx.png

Stop it. Only thing that separated the two teams this match was a Hazard run. This match doesn't really mean that much if we are going to be completely honest.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Only thing that separated the two teams this match was a Hazard run. This match doesn't really mean that much if we are going to be completely honest.
Nah breh. YOU stop it. We haven't really threatened chelsea like that all match. I never felt once we had a good chance of scoring...and what do you mean this game doesn't matter that much? :scust: it's 3 points lost, esp against a team we're supposedly competing with...it'll matter by the end of the season

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Why because he has speed? Hes gon be our new bale one day:banderas:

Small sample size of my viewing him tells me he looks better going forward than defending. Then again so does Ricardo Rodriguez.
Yedlin somehow growing into a Bale like player would be great for US soccer but... :avbreh:

Theo's return is only going to make the front 5 decisions even worse. I can think of a million ways for Arsene to botch his team selection and insist on playing Ozil on the left, Jack in the center.

Welbz would have finished that :mjpls:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Small sample size of my viewing him tells me he looks better going forward than defending. Then again so does Ricardo Rodriguez.
Yedlin somehow growing into a Bale like player would be great for US soccer but... :avbreh:
Well walker has been out injured for like a good 6-8 months now and hes always been good going forward. Im sure our manager can help defensive side of his game since hes making ahuge step up from a bush league like MLS to EPL

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh. YOU stop it. We haven't really threatened chelsea like that all match. I never felt once we had a good chance of scoring...and what do you mean this game doesn't matter that much? :scust: it's 3 points lost, esp against a team we're supposedly competing with...it'll matter by the end of the season

That's your problem. You expect too much.

That's the problem with Arsenal as a club in general. Brehs expecting way too much. Liam Brady had a good interview about Arsenal and broke down how Arsenal can't really compete like that.

Once you realize that, everything is smooth sailing. But I'm not stopping you :manny: