Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Old ass vid bro. Step up your pic/vid posting game nigguh
E2NLIb4.gif

Daps
aiyo for you chelsea c*nts putting my account on the line if we lose sunday, what do you say

welbz got me feeling optimistic

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:troll: go look around in chicago. all those 300/GBE videos are just a bunch of shirtless dudes jumping around in an apartment with guns :mjlol:

:banderas:

Dead ass, I thought Lil Reese was gay.
I agree :ehh:

Sometimes the comments are on awful articles that add nothing. Like why we need comments on someone being brutally murdered or the like? :why:

Makes me question if i really support democracy.

I don't know why we struggle to find the answers to life problems, we should just look in the comments section next time.

One breh saying we should cut Liberia off completely from the rest of the world.
1182.gif

bet you still rocking wu wear too huh? :lolbron:

Never been the type but videos are becoming so predictable now. The beats are damn near the same.

Stripper Type Model Chick + Luxury European Car + BeatsbyDre product placement + 600 homies doing nothing but nodding their head + Someone smoking Weed = Rap Video

No idea. I think that why BET drop Rap City, shyt was redundant at the end. Even the freestyles was :scust:

It's crazy to think BET gave us Rap City 5 days a week.

Show had no business going after Tigger, a bit like Manchester United after Fergie.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@horse. kills where the avb ehhh smiley at. I tried to secure and she wouldn't make eye contact for more than 1.5 seconds. shyt long. Now I gotta take an exam which is gonna be another L but atleast it's only 10% of my grade Alhamdulillah

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills where the avb ehhh smiley at. I tried to secure and she wouldn't make eye contact for more than 1.5 seconds. shyt long. Now I gotta take an exam which is gonna be another L but atleast it's only 10% of my grade Alhamdulillah

Gonna need a transcript of the interaction bra :avbehh:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gonna need a transcript of the interaction bra :avbehh:
The professor put a multiple choice problem on the board

Prof: who got it right :lupe:
Man like Grams: I did :jawalrus:
Prof: how'd you get it? :usure:
MLG: I guessed
Jewish ting: I guessed too :heh:
MLG: (thinking this is the moment) yea I don't even unde....
JT: (:scheme: face while interchanging eyesight between me and the brown skin Victor Cruz looking nikka)
MLG: (notices she not giving a breh no play) rstand :lallana: (ends convo)

If you know you know :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The professor put a multiple choice problem on the board

Prof: who got it right :lupe:
Man like Grams: I did :jawalrus:
Prof: how'd you get it? :usure:
MLG: I guessed
Jewish ting: I guessed too :heh:
MLG: (thinking this is the moment) yea I don't even unde....
JT: (:scheme: face while interchanging eyesight between me and the brown skin Victor Cruz looking nikka)
MLG: (notices she not giving a breh no play) rstand :lallana: (ends convo)

If you know you know :wow:

That's when you hit her with asking the difference between an heirloom tomato and a hothouse tomato breh :snoop:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That's when you hit her with asking the difference between an heirloom tomato and a hothouse tomato breh :snoop:
:heh:

It wouldn't have worked anyway wum or no wum. Say MLB batters have 0.4something seconds to react to a pitch and decide what pitch it is and whether or not to swing. In 0.4 seconds I know if I can bag or not. I chose not to swing at the back door slider cuz I woulda waved at it breh :mjcry:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Just read this quote: “The key, I think, is to hold true to your own aesthetics, that which you value, and yield to no one the power to become the arbiter of your tastes.” and got the :ohlawd: feel. Pretty much sums up how tend to live my life. :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from that Nas movie. Pretty decent. Thought the movie sorta just trailed off at the end though :ld:

But some parts of illmatic a capella gave me chills, along with the grainy footage of those late 80s early 90s hip hop parties. Back when hip
Hop wasn't embarrassing, and definitely reminded me of how much I like rap, or how much I used to :mjcry:

And there's not a lot of white people in the documentary either, except for MC Serch