Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
People who comment on news stories need to have their addresses forwarded to Isis.

When did it become a thing to comment on stories? SMH

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember when my dad bought the cd or cassette cant remember and p*ssy control came on he fast forwarded it so fast. in my head i was like wtf ive heard ever other prince song at this point whats the difference

damn brehs your reminding me how great that album is
and who is this girl that is talking on gold experience and on art official age? same girl or nah? :leon:
Prince wasnt really played in my house that much as a kid, but my dad had hte VHS of Purple Rain. I watched it for the first time as a kid, and outside of seeing Apollonia naked, the music had me. :leon:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What is the last rap video to not feature a car and/or big titty model?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I remember when my dad bought the cd or cassette cant remember and p*ssy control came on he fast forwarded it so fast. in my head i was like wtf ive heard ever other prince song at this point whats the difference

damn brehs your reminding me how great that album is
and who is this girl that is talking on gold experience and on art official age? same girl or nah? :leon:

Wasn't played at my house unless it was on the radio. Late night jams on the radio me like :leon: growing up.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yall should check out nikkas of new york page on facebooks...shyts to funny:laff:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
People who comment on news stories need to have their addresses forwarded to Isis.

When did it become a thing to comment on stories? SMH

I agree :ehh:

Sometimes the comments are on awful articles that add nothing. Like why we need comments on someone being brutally murdered or the like? :why: