Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he even does that to any top 6 epl club ban me for life:laff:
Just know you ain't catch me slipping like ya mans @Grams ...:sas1: screenshots are the way forward from now on :ufdup:

Although, in saying this the sh1t part is if he did it it against you lot at white hart lane or utd, it still won't have an effect :sas2:

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Lol @ everyone sucking of Wellè. He's still a fraud, if he does anything resembling that against Chelsea you can ban me for a month.
3jqHHbV.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So I'm on track 4 of one of the new Prince albums :ohhh:

An all time record for any Prince record after Sign o the Times :ohhh:

Purple Breh may have blessed us, or at least made a decent album :mjcry:

Though I'm not sure about releasing 2 albums on one day.

edit: looking at Prince's discography, he released three albums in 2004, releasing three albums in one year like it was the 60s ffs. No wonder he fell off.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal brehs, I'm not sure that I support Walcott being handed his job back as RW. :patrice:

Ox looks like he's gonna be a better, more complete player, with damn near equal pace. His last couple games have been unbelievable for a 21 year old.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal brehs, I'm not sure that I support Walcott being handed his job back as RW. :patrice:

Ox looks like he's gonna be a better, more complete player, with damn near equal pace. His last couple games have been unbelievable for a 21 year old.

Theo is Mr. End Product.

Oxlade has definitely stepped it up lately. I don't think that RW is his position tho. Thing he is a center midfielder.

I wish there were more City fans here.

But 99% of our fans don't exist. :mjcry:

it's just me and @MrTV4

I like y'all. I admire he Citeh project and admire them.

Hard to hate City.