Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
who ever thought we'd be :blessed: at the return of Tommy Smyth

careful what you wish for, as always. everyone wanted fox, they got fox. and its gus johnson, its avoidable audio delays, its bad game selections

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
She was my first pawg, at least the first interested in me now that I think of it :ehh:

She had a superb body in high school (face was always a bit meh/average), huge t*ts in high school and seeing her run, she hasn't lost a bit of the sweater meat magic.

this is just my type :ohlawd:

that weird and constant switch between insecurity and confidence, but mostly insecurity at having one asset and feeling bad about their average appearance :ohlawd:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Soccer in a Football World: The Story of America's Forgotten Game

this is broader version of the history, and extremely interesting

Distant Corners: American Soccer's History of Missed Opportunities and Lost Causes

this is his follow up that goes VERY in depth into the leagues, not for everyone

edit: settled for pasting title, tried to paste the amazon link but wasn't showing up
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Zelalem goal for Arsenal U19s :lawd:

Play for America, breh :lawd:

Habesha Excellence
u4Qjmwy.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Fox Deportes commentary just shouted out Diego Fagundez who shouted them out on twitter during the Zenit/Monaco game :leon: sounds random typing that out. must be like 93 people watching the game on this channel right now.

on comes Arshavin to win the game :popcorn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
good job bringing your french league non-style to europe, monaco. whatever works i guess :tu:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I've never met a Man City fan in my life and in fact, I've never seen a Man City fan even on tv outside of Ethihad stadium. What I want to know is their spending to gross ratio. I was looking at a chart with the "top" euro clubs thats sold the most kits since 2009 and it even had Marseille and Psg ahead of them.:heh:
Nobody cares about PSG and them. Brehs buying shirts just to sport. PSG got smart tops.

Was in the Nike factory store last week and it took all my power to not cop this just to ball in
11288_13_max.jpg

Hard as fook :scust:

Daps
Nobody cares about PSG and them. Brehs buying shirts just to sport. PSG got smart tops.

Was in the Nike factory store last week and it took all my power to not cop this just to ball in
11288_13_max.jpg

Hard as fook :scust:

maybe in the states but not in europe.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: year of 1 of 3 of his extension too

Lets be reality for a minute, Top of the League for 120+ days and he won the FA CUP with half his squad dead for the second half of the year.

Apparently they do video analysis just not every day.

I was more worried about the quote of players not knowing where to go.