Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Premeditated i see your title and i've been wondering what this obsession with the term bedwench is

that's some extra coli shyt, what's it all about. it sounds bitter and lame :ufdup:
I do it to annoy Gigi, Murdershewrote and misslady whatever her name is. They're always coming into threads calling people dusty negroes this and that. So I use that as a counter. In real life, I really couldn't give a damn who a black woman is dating.

Plus, im kind of a dap whore and I know using those phrase would give me daps.:yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i dunno breh, never dated one. from platonic relationships i'd say she's been raised to not fukk around with someone who lacks ambition or motivation

your neuroticism might work in your favor tho :mjcry:
She is Jew'd the fukk out fam. All her friends Jewish. Her Man Crush Mondays all cacs. It's bad enough I'm black but when she hears me say Allahu Akbar for the first time it will be a wrap :mjcry:

Daps
Arteta got an extension

Wumger
iVjImwbK9vGmC.gif

Imma start calling dude that :heh:

Giroud too :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I do it to annoy Gigi, Murdershewrote and misslady whatever her name is. They're always coming into threads calling people dusty negroes this and that. So I use that as a counter. In real life, I really couldn't give a damn who a black woman is dating.

Plus, im kind of a dap whore and I know using those phrase would give me daps.:yeshrug:
:ehh:

all this intra-racial squabbling on the coli tho :why:

She is Jew'd the fukk out fam. All her friends Jewish. Her Man Crush Mondays all cacs. It's bad enough I'm black but when she hears me say Allahu Akbar for the first time it will be a wrap :mjcry:
most american jews dont hate muslims breh. there's a loud majority that are c*nts but every group has these no? dont forget that liberal attitudes run deep in the american jewish community, some of them might wanna only marry/seriously date jews because it's a tribal ting, but others would be down for dating non jews, including or especially muslims because they're taught to think outside the box

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Good for you breh. Jewish girls tend to give great dome :banderas:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I've never met a Man City fan in my life and in fact, I've never seen a Man City fan even on tv outside of Ethihad stadium. What I want to know is their spending to gross ratio. I was looking at a chart with the "top" euro clubs thats sold the most kits since 2009 and it even had Marseille and Psg ahead of them.:heh:

Daps
I've never met a Man City fan in my life and in fact, I've never seen a Man City fan even on tv outside of Ethihad stadium. What I want to know is their spending to gross ratio. I was looking at a chart with the "top" euro clubs thats sold the most kits since 2009 and it even had Marseille and Psg ahead of them.:heh:

Give it another 5 years, it worked for Chelsea didn't it?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Give it another 5 years, it worked for Chelsea didn't it?
Chelsea had a decent fanbase before the mafia money though

im like premeditated i havent seen a single man city fan other than a somalian i saw wearing a city shirt in central 2 years ago

they are extending their stadium even though they dont sell it out, i think they are cooking the attendance numbers

Daps
Chelsea had a decent fanbase before the mafia money though

im like premeditated i havent seen a single man city fan other than a somalian i saw wearing a city shirt in central 2 years ago

they are extending their stadium even though they dont sell it out, i think they are cooking the attendance numbers

I keep hearing that there are more City fans in Manchester though. There not a global team yet. Its the minority that support United and a lot come from London and other areas.

You're not from Manchester so you can only comment on the global side not local.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
hey @yoyoyo1 a couple months ago(?) you posted a book in here about early american soccer, like with the soccer wars and shyt. what was it called?
Soccer in a Football World: The Story of America's Forgotten Game

this is broader version of the history, and extremely interesting

Distant Corners: American Soccer's History of Missed Opportunities and Lost Causes

this is his follow up that goes VERY in depth into the leagues, not for everyone

edit: settled for pasting title, tried to paste the amazon link but wasn't showing up