Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
hey @yoyoyo1 a couple months ago(?) you posted a book in here about early american soccer, like with the soccer wars and shyt. what was it called?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

was she your first pawg?

what were her eyebrows like?

did you ever find out what that thang smelled like?

i just went full coli :ufdup:

on the coli :leon:

She was my first pawg, at least the first interested in me now that I think of it :ehh:

She had a superb body in high school (face was always a bit meh/average), huge t*ts in high school and seeing her run, she hasn't lost a bit of the sweater meat magic.

We were both into each other, freshman year of high school, but being young and dumb and inexperienced, I clowned her in class one day (I was a very big a$$hole in high school, almost a class clown, though people never laughed at me, I was always the one with perfect timing, delivering sarcastic remarks and rejoinders during class discussions to other students and teachers) (she had body images like all girls around that time) and I really embarrassed her and got called to the dean of students and blah blah blah.

Either way, I didn't talk to her for the rest of high school until senior year where I saw that glint in her that eye that she still wanted it, but my head was turned elsewhere with another girl.

Then I saw her a few years back at a bar and she had lost her naivety and kind personality and had descended into that lame ass personality taken on by a lot of white women i.e. that seen it all done it all and constantly confusing flat and basic sarcasm for genuine humor and who describe themselves as intelligent on dating websites. Of course that night I tried, but she knew the game, read me like a book, and couldn't salvage anything.

Perhaps I'll see her in the park again and stop her and attempt to talk her into a night of frottage and drinks :ehh:

In that order :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
She was my first pawg, at least the first interested in me now that I think of it :ehh:

She had a superb body in high school (face was always a bit meh/average), huge t*ts in high school and seeing her run, she hasn't lost a bit of the sweater meat magic.

We were both into each other, freshman year of high school, but being young and dumb and inexperienced, I clowned her in class one day (I was a very big a$$hole in high school, almost a class clown, though people never laughed at me, I was always the one with perfect timing, delivering sarcastic remarks and rejoinders during class discussions to other students and teachers) (she had body images like all girls around that time) and I really embarrassed her and got called to the dean of students and blah blah blah.

Either way, I didn't talk to her for the rest of high school until senior year where I saw that glint in her that eye that she still wanted it, but my head was turned elsewhere with another girl.

Then I saw her a few years back at a bar and she had lost her naivety and kind personality and had descended into that lame ass personality taken on by a lot of white women i.e. that seen it all done it all and constantly confusing flat and basic sarcasm for genuine humor and who describe themselves as intelligent on dating websites. Of course that night I tried, but she knew the game, read me like a book, and couldn't salvage anything.

Perhaps I'll see her in the park again and stop her and attempt to talk her into a night of frottage and drinks :ehh:
now i get why you like Girls

you should track her down on a dating website and act like you dont remember her

:yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@horse. kills I just did some preeing and found out she Jewish. How should I approach this. I usually have success with Jewish girls (to the point where I gotta tell them to allow it) but she is showing no interest

Takbir

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield don't ever hesitate again. Ask yourself "what would Grams do?" then do the complete OPPOSITE. There's two tings from last school year I regret not bagging :snoop: I can write a book :snoop:

My biggest L is not bagging this girl who's planning on becoming a doctor 2 years ago when I had the chance. It was the final in a big auditorium and after she handed in her paper, she walked up the aisle and looked at me for a good 4 seconds. It was then I knew I coulda been in there like a perfectly timed thru ball :snoop: never saw her again :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills I just did some preeing and found out she Jewish. How should I approach this. I usually have success with Jewish girls (to the point where I gotta tell them to allow it) but she is showing no interest

Takbir
i dunno breh, never dated one. from platonic relationships i'd say she's been raised to not fukk around with someone who lacks ambition or motivation

your neuroticism might work in your favor tho :mjcry:

That's the point of Girls :beli:

Exactly what it's trying to get at :beli:
yeah i know :beli:

prolly why i dont really enjoy it :mjcry: already been about that life :beli: