Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
all my teams, chelsea, roma, and porto play at the same time :sadcam:

Chelsea comes first doe :myman:
let me hit this jamaican spot up for some oxtails.peas and rice before we unleash hell on sporting :demonic:
how you come across porto breh

i lived with this portuguese dude last summer and he baptized me in the blood of the dragões :blessed:

i dont really follow them tho, i just troll whitetrash benfica fans with it

interestingly enough im a robb stark man :to: and dont really fukk with dany like that :leon:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang I'm done with French breh. No teaching English in Asnieres-sur-Seine for 8 months, no Euro 2016 wave, RIEN. In my 3rd semestre of taking French and shyt is long pendant homme. :longforman: Can't understand a TING my professor is saying. The dream is really over :mjcry:
Happens.
But :scust: at the red. You meant "shyt is a long while man" ? Because it would translate into "c'est super long mec". You google-translated that didn't you ? :mjpls:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
all my teams, chelsea, roma, and porto play at the same time :sadcam:

Chelsea comes first doe :myman:
let me hit this jamaican spot up for some oxtails.peas and rice before we unleash hell on sporting :demonic:
Porto-shaktar game should be a proper game...iunnno much of roma im just hopin they pull a draw i serously think they can go far in this tournament thanks to rudi da gawd:banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I thought pendant was duration of time :mjcry:
While as a conjunction/adverb translates into "pendant".
While as a noun translates (more or less) into "période" as duration of time. "A long while" = "une longue période".

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
how come I never see Arab brehs in the US wear this? they look so cool, and I'm sure have a practical purpose too :ohhh:
You know many calls for bomb threat would happen if you americans seen abunch of arabs wear those? Cmon half your country believes in whatever fox news says:mjlol:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
how you come across porto breh

i lived with this portuguese dude last summer and he baptized me in the blood of the dragões :blessed:

i dont really follow them tho, i just troll whitetrash benfica fans with it

interestingly enough im a robb stark man :to: and dont really fukk with dany like that :leon:
I'm from miami and lived on the same block with a bunch of portuguese brehs i was cool with and I just adopted them. Plus i admire how they find players :wow: And I fukk with any city who just calls themselves 'The Port" :russ:

I love dem damn starks.:mjcry:
I only stan khalessi on the coli to troll these brehs on here.
and she a pawg :skip: