Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Same thing Chelsea did to Torres :mjpls:

tumblr_llczzrs7Y01qixy8k.gif

We gonna act like Torres wasn't already crocked before he made the move?:birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I see no difference from last year's Bayern.

Extremely wasteful, pointless possession, vulnerable to counter attacks.

They will get MURDERED once they face any elite team in CL.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/27/tottenham-locate-weakness-lightweight-arsenal

With both Arteta and Flamini looking high-mileage models this season, Arsenal are, in a very literal sense, a lightweight team. If they dominated possession here, it was never an easy dominance, marked always by the need to compensate with the ball for deficiencies in muscle and mobility. Little wonder – and here Wilshere, constantly stretched, springs to mind – some things get broken along the way.

:wow:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
While as a conjunction/adverb translates into "pendant".
While as a noun translates (more or less) into "période" as duration of time. "A long while" = "une longue période".

ARE YOU READY?! :damn:

@dem bath salts

Nikka lets do this, I have know idea how it will end but I know Man City is fearing us deep in their hearts :takedat:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I cant believe bayern are top of the group. They been below par against both city and cska. Im tired of these fukks getting past the group stage.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
As much as I enjoy Barney Ronay...that article is utter nonsense.
It's a :troll: piece. I find it weird that he didn't take into account what happened when Sanchez went on the field or when Ozil was moved into his proper spot after the injuries occurred. Wenger did let him drift centrally a lot in the first half but look what happened in the 2nd:

tumblr_inline_ncp3cfN27p1rs91qm.png

I do think that the bit about not having (needing?) physically imposing/bossy players is an interesting point . The team seems to win a decent amount of duels for the most part (quick google says 51% this season), so I don't know how true it is. On one hand they got pushed around a lot by Dortmund, on the other hand City who appear to have some big strong guys didn't seem to manhandle them much at all.