Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:snoop: hes vital to our midfield and making tackles
Yeah from what i've seen he's been one of the most useful players you guys this season :patrice: . I thought gunners losing Arteta was bad for them but this is going to be tough given your schedule next few weeks. Fletcher will replace Herrera, Mata replaces Rooney, i guess?

:patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/29423048

Man U considering midweek friendlies to make up for no European competition :russ:
isn't that disgusting, what are they thinking

don't see how anyone can support this "club" - 70,000 person monolith, buying up $200 million in mercenary players, new coach every year, prioritizing random friendlies instead of league games for "revenue", identity = LOST no matter how many times they mention Busby and Ferguson

just root for Chevrolet and Turkish Airlines instead why dont you, they're basically the same thing

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
CSKA/Bayern on FS2, as that important college football rerun everyone wanted to see 3 days later had to be shown :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
those kids too, they killed it. wish michael shannon had a bigger part, dude might be low key one of the best actors of the past decade

film has strong echoes of Stand By Me

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Also PT DA gawd, still haven't watched 'the master' though

:sadcam::mjcry:
i liked the acting performances way more than the movie.

Anyone seen Mud? I liked it :ehh: plus Reese W. was relatively non-annoying :ehh:
its a dope movie. Witherspoon's part is so small and off her normal character that it was cool.

those kids too, they killed it. wish michael shannon had a bigger part, dude might be low key one of the best actors of the past decade

film has strong echoes of Stand By Me
def picked this up too.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
£45,000-a-week Muslim Premier League star Cheick Tiote admits he has two wives AND a mistress - but wife number one FAINTED when she found out on Facebook.

- Newcastle United's Cheick Tiote, 28, has taken a second wife in Ivory Coast
- Lives near Newcastle with first wife Madah, 25, by whom he has two children
- The midfielder also has a one-year-old child with mistress Nikki Mpofu
- His agent Jean Musampa said: 'This is nothing unusual - he is a Muslim'
- Tiote, who earns £45,000 a week, 'doesn't know what the fuss is all about'
- Ivorian press says first wife only found out about second wife on Facebook
Madah reportedly had no idea he was marrying again or who the woman was

A married Premier League footballer who already has three children by his wife and mistress has just taken a second bride in his native Cote'Ivoire.

Cheick Tiote, 28, who earns £45,000 a week playing for Newcastle United, reportedly wed Laeticia Doukrou in a traditional ceremony earlier this month, saying taking another wife was 'nothing unusual' given he is a Muslim.

But news of the second wedding came as a surprise to his first wife, Madah, 25, who is said to have only found out about it on Facebook. Madah, who lives with Tiote and their two children in a £1.5million house in a village outside Newcastle, reportedly fainted with shock when she saw the photographs of her husband marrying another woman.

Meanwhile the midfielder also has a one-year-old child with mistress, 33-year-old Zimbabwean Nkosiphile Mpofu, known as Nikki.

1412061024945_Image_galleryImage_Dated_24_09_2014_n_NO_BYL.JPG

WIFE NO.1

1412061273983_Image_galleryImage_Tiote_with_wife_number_2_.JPG

WIFE NO.2

1412061216852_Image_galleryImage_Dated_25_09_14_n_NO_BYLIN.JPG

THE MISTRESS

His agent today confirmed reports he had got married for a second time.

Jean Musampa said: 'I can say that he did get married and that it is his second marriage.

'This is nothing unusual. He is a Muslim.'

The footballer, who can have four wives under Islamic law, is also said to have insisted to friends that having several partners is commonplace in his native Ivory Coast.

A source told The Sun: 'He doesn't see a problem with having two wives.

'It's perfectly acceptable in his culture. He doesn't see he has done anything wrong and doesn't know what the fuss is all about.'

But his first wife, Madah, is said to have felt rather differently.

According to Ivorian news website iMatin, Madah wasn't aware of her husband taking a second wife, and found out about it through social media.

They reported that she fainted when she saw the photos of her husband marrying another woman - whose name she did not know - on Facebook.