Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, what about it? It wasn't that long ago tbh :patrice:

gFRIfTA.jpg

Have we ever discussed Rivaldo in here? I sometimes tell people that he's arguably the greatest footballer of his generation. Brehs say I'm trolling and almost always shout back 'you joking bruv? wot bout ZIDANE!' :comeon:

Rivaldo was comfortably better than Zidane and I mean that. :yeshrug:This quote sums it up best:

fukkING FILTH :scust:

EEnW0H7.jpg

Won absolutely everything there is to win at both club and international level and has all the individual honours to boot.

:bow:

i think its understood he was better than Zidane by those that know what the fukk they are talking about.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey would give yall problems but Flamini in midfield is absolute death. Wilshere potentially being out is a gift. Might have Santi or Diaby in midfield. Wenger was my biggest concern against yall.

Kakuta :banderas:

:dead:

Ramires out injured as well so no legs in midfield - although he didn't play in the 6-0 so perhaps that really shouldn't be an issue.

If Chelsea don't pick up any new injuries tomorrow they should win at the weekend imho. Remy scoring the winner would do me fine :troll:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
:birdman:

Costa :rudy: Koscielny if survives to Sunday will wash that nikka.

Tony Adams Chambers is the least of my worries, Future Arsenal Legend right there.

It's our left side :mjcry: Need Sanchez over there.

2-2 Wouldn't surprise.

my man said koscielny :dead:

azpi-terry-cahill-iva
fab-matic
willian-oscar-gawd #1
gawd #2

vs

prepubescent teens, couple midgets and a senior citizen

:wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Rubin Kazan just turned it around against Torpedo in the 87th

love these Russian crowds, they are small (8-10k) but extremely passionate, and this in large stadiums

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Yeah, what about it? It wasn't that long ago tbh :patrice:

gFRIfTA.jpg

Have we ever discussed Rivaldo in here? I sometimes tell people that he's arguably the greatest footballer of his generation. Brehs say I'm trolling and almost always shout back 'you joking bruv? wot bout ZIDANE!' :comeon:

Rivaldo was comfortably better than Zidane and I mean that. :yeshrug:This quote sums it up best:

fukkING FILTH :scust:

EEnW0H7.jpg

Won absolutely everything there is to win at both club and international level and has all the individual honours to boot.

:bow:

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to SCORCH again.

Dap..man underated like Rivaldo

:whoo:

He is def up there as goat...ever