Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Keano nutmegs the keeper and breaks a defender's ankles :dead:

Will really miss watching this Galaxy team

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
arsenal_mason730a.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is kind of great

anyone remember when AC Milan used to have Opel sponsor their shirts?

Yeah, what about it? It wasn't that long ago tbh :patrice:

gFRIfTA.jpg

Have we ever discussed Rivaldo in here? I sometimes tell people that he's arguably the greatest footballer of his generation. Brehs say I'm trolling and almost always shout back 'you joking bruv? wot bout ZIDANE!' :comeon:

Rivaldo was comfortably better than Zidane and I mean that. :yeshrug:This quote sums it up best:

Zidane was an avant-garde footballer, as rich in subtext as it is possible for a sportsman to be, whereas Rivaldo was a rudimentary blockbuster. Yet the suspicion remains that some appreciate Zidane without knowing exactly what they're appreciating; that they are perpetuating a discourse for fear of being seen as a philistine. Nobody wants to admit that they thought Citizen Kane was crap.

Rivaldo was the ultimate Fantasy Footballer: he dealt relentlessly in the hard currency of goals (86 in 159 games for Barcelona and 34 in 74 for Brazil, outstanding for a player who invariably played on the left) and assists. And if there were another category by which we judged players – coronaries induced in opposing fans when they get the ball within 30 yards of goal – he would surely be top. When he was on one, he was utterly terrifying.

fukkING FILTH :scust:

EEnW0H7.jpg

Won absolutely everything there is to win at both club and international level and has all the individual honours to boot.

:bow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@SCORCH Can we leave it at 2-0 on Sunday? Cheers xoxoxo

Rivaldo was never appreciated because he played for some garbage Barca teams and alongside Ronaldo. Dude was a special footballers and true magician.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

Rivaldo was never appreciated because he played for some garbage Barca teams and alongside Ronaldo. Dude was a special footballers and true magician.

2-0? :mjlol:

2-0 in the first 7 mins my nikka. :demonic:

chambers ain't kno what's comin to him. :demonic:

that lanky germeister gonna get that work by costa. Straight bodied in the box :banderas:

gibbs gonna get that red card again :russ::umad:

ozil gonna be AWOL as usual :skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:
There was this story last week about some breh pretending to be Kakuta of all people :mjlol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...000-worth-bills-swanky-hotels-nightclubs.html

I think the injuries may help you guys more than you think; Wenger strikes it lucky and gets the balance right. Once I saw Arteta and Ramsey going off I knew what time it was. :mjcry:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

that lanky germeister gonna get that work by costa. Straight bodied in the box :banderas:

that's my overly confident chelsea breh. :mjcry:

I aint built like that, i'm a wreck until we're two goals up in the 80 minute :sadcam:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
that's my overly confident chelsea breh. :mjcry:

I aint built like that, i'm a wreck until we're two goals up in the 80 minute :sadcam:

they play with my emotions too breh :sadcam:

that game against schalke had me like :beli: while the one against man city had me like :lupe: cuz i didn't kno what to feel.

lampard scored against us. :mjcry:

lampard is a chelsea legend but scored against us. :mjcry:

we dropped 2 points against a 10 man team, with us ahead and lampard scored against us. :mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:birdman:

Costa :rudy: Koscielny if survives to Sunday will wash that nikka.

Tony Adams Chambers is the least of my worries, Future Arsenal Legend right there.

It's our left side :mjcry: Need Sanchez over there.

2-2 Wouldn't surprise.
:dwillhuh:
There was this story last week about some breh pretending to be Kakuta of all people :mjlol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...000-worth-bills-swanky-hotels-nightclubs.html

I think the injuries may help you guys more than you think; Wenger strikes it lucky and gets the balance right. Once I saw Arteta and Ramsey going off I knew what time it was. :mjcry:

Ramsey would give yall problems but Flamini in midfield is absolute death. Wilshere potentially being out is a gift. Might have Santi or Diaby in midfield. Wenger was my biggest concern against yall.

Kakuta :banderas:

:dead: