Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
anybody with dish network got bein sports in HD?

watching matches in standard def :scust:

i'm tryna see kay murray's titties in hd

Every time I hear her nasty Northern accent my dikk gets hard. She does it for me for some reason.

DC brehs with all this Sean Taylor stuff, can't imagine how the city was after his death :damn:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
461634_herol.jpg

:dead:

drogbafit.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
for a mid week champions league fixture after playing teams week in week out that have revenue less than yaya toure's salary? yeah.

But granada in the EPL? Relegation fodder.
I can actually see Granada making it to top 7 in the PL and consistently playing in Europa league. I dont see Everton making top 7 in La Liga. They wouldn't be able to create alot of chances with the little space and room you get in that league. But thats none of my business though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
DC brehs with all this Sean Taylor stuff, can't imagine how the city was after his death :damn:
breh, when the news came out that he passed, we had an all staff meeting. No chance I could concentrate during that. In fact the rest of hte day I was focused on seeing how he died.

I still get goosebumps when I see him walk off the field against the Eagles.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:to: :to:
Forgot to mention last night I met a girl who had them Uncle Leo eyebrows :mjlol:/:mjcry:

npYDVzZR5fC8Zw6Tjn_5U4qpNxStWbEX-tqW4hACuwCQA4Sj6YCZRJx2nC9yTdPb8eicHsnQSPjbd0qke_A_C3dqO5UOY5uiwudXsqaW=w477-h357-nc

The most demonic eyebrows I've ever seen on a woman :mjcry:
the phrase "demonic eyebrows" is just :heh:

i have to fight myself from going full coli when i see them in real life :mjcry: