Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
nikkas with
im9e8ZH.gif
dodging tactics
Ironically Welbeck used those same dodging tactics on his dummy for Ox:ehh:

Have to ask to if these injuries are linked to that formation change. I say that because the team has no balance and just seem constantly out of position.

No surprise we did more damage with Ozil dictating shyt wherever he wanted. Alexis wasnt much but he is disciplined. Just irritated with Wilshere man.

To be fair to Wilshere, he played ok once Ramsey went off. It's just that he shouldn't be playing instead of Ramsey. And he definately shouldn't be playing in Özil's spot.

I just hope Ramadan is ok for Chelsea :sadcam:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ironically Welbeck used those same dodging tactics on his dummy for Ox:ehh:

To be fair to Wilshere, he played ok once Ramsey went off. It's just that he shouldn't be playing instead of Ramsey. And he definately shouldn't be playing in Özil's spot.

I just hope Ramadan is ok for Chelsea :sadcam:

Wenger just said he was out :mjcry:

Wilshere has no structure to his game and he does so many stupid things. He runs with the ball too much. He dives when he doesn't need to and he seems to forget that he does need to be disciplined. I don't get shoehorning him into the team.

Gerrard, Bryan Robson were the worst things to happen to English football. So many talented players trying to be :cape:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
come on, a regular league structure cant fukk with a playoff race

Toronto crowd can't believe what they're seeing