Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Son..Wenger playing Wilshere and disrupting everyone is the greatest evidence that his head is gone.

Idk who i'm more pissed with now. Jack for never learning or Wenger for always playing him.
Would've been nice to score at the end with all the pressure we had :shaq2:

With all these injured midfielders, looks like we'll have to ditch the 4-1-4-1 though

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so many facts breh like soooo many facts :ohlawd:

I'd cop a big book of Tottenham facts and feel no shame

Endless hours of fun

"HOW?!?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!? BABIES ARE BORN WITHOUT KNEECAPS AND LEDLEY RETIRED WITH NO KNEES"
56446_original.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Would've been nice to score at the end with all the pressure we had :shaq2:

With all these injured midfielders, looks like we'll have to ditch the 4-1-4-1 though

Have to ask to if these injuries are linked to that formation change. I say that because the team has no balance and just seem constantly out of position.

No surprise we did more damage with Ozil dictating shyt wherever he wanted. Alexis wasnt much but he is disciplined. Just irritated with Wilshere man.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'd cop a big book of Tottenham facts and feel no shame

Endless hours of fun

"HOW?!?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!? BABIES ARE BORN WITHOUT KNEECAPS AND LEDLEY RETIRED WITH NO KNEES"
56446_original.gif
:heh:

gylfi siggurdson belongs in the book, his whole career has been a freak accident