Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diego costa got shut down last game though. I cant believe lampard at of all players scored the tying goal:mjlol:
Systematically fouled throughout with little protection from the referee and still helped create a goal and had Hart beaten only to be denied by the post. :costa:

Led the line on his ones and still put in more work than Aguero and Dzeko :costa:

Got a mug sent off :costa:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Systematically fouled throughout with little protection from the referee and still helped create a goal and had Hart beaten only to be denied by the post. :costa:

Led the line on his ones and still put in more work than Aguero and Dzeko :costa:

Got a mug sent off :costa:
You know eventually hes gonna cost you guys a game with his antics. I predict him getting atleast 2 red cards this season he needs to calm his ass down. Its that favela blood in him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Simple.
The iCloud fiasco touched both men and women but only women ("JLaw nudes !") got publicized because hackers and their audience (reddit, 4leaf) are heterosexual males mostly. People ("Red pillers" I mean) taking those releases as proof that women are gullible and promiscuous creatures avoid to facts to fit their narratives (willingly or not) :
- males also got hacked
- sexting is a normal practice in a couple

That's what I meant. Hope it makes more sense to you.

I suppose that makes more sense. Though I don't know why you're trying to make that point :manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know eventually hes gonna cost you guys a game with his antics. I predict him getting atleast 2 red cards this season he needs to calm his ass down. Its that favela blood in him.
What antics tho? Zabeleta kicked him from behind and then tried to grab him around the head as he got up.

If anything Costa handled the situation well. You can't expect players to take them Stoke tactics lying down.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Their last 3 games (Arsenal, Bayern and Chelsea) they've committed 47 fouls and picked up 13 yellows and 1 red. It's obvious that their approach against good teams is to kick them out the game. Stoke would be ashamed of them numbers. :scust:

And even their flair players are foul machines:

It's all a conspiracy tho:mjcry:

Those statistics :scust: that aint no football team :scust:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I suppose that makes more sense. Though I don't know why you're trying to make that point :manny:
Hum, either it made more sense to you or it didn't. :ld:
Making sense should require certainty and if you supposing my post made (more) sense means it really didn't, did it ? Y'aint gotta take gloves breh. And the point was in reaction of talks of red pillers / mgtow earlier in the thread and my visit to r/theredpill.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Pellegrino pissed as usual; the bitter old c*nt is so passive-aggressive when it comes to Mourinho:lulz:

If anybody played like Stoke yesterday it was Man City ....

Only one team looked like Stoke out there yesterday and it was Pellegrino's team. Hacking down the likes of Hazard, Costa, Willian and Fabregas at any given...
how yall gonna explain being so defensive against 10 men though ?
1365588417514783967.GIF
Chelsea Stoke should always play against top 6 teams early in the morning so no nobody wont have 2 see that shyt...

:camby:
gaTQktQ.gif
bruce_lee_sidekick-47317.gif

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
What antics tho? Zabeleta kicked him from behind and then tried to grab him around the head as he got up.

If anything Costa handled the situation well. You can't expect players to take them Stoke tactics lying down.
You should see his days at athletico and even when he played at Rayo few games i saw of him he was kicking players and playing dirty. But hey i guess its a south american thing:yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Hum, either it made more sense to you or it didn't. :ld:
Making sense should require certainty and if you supposing my post made (more) sense means it really didn't, did it ? Y'aint gotta take gloves breh. And the point was in reaction of talks of red pillers / mgtow earlier in the thread and my visit to r/theredpill.

How it read to me was that oft-used tactic of diverting attention from the real issue of the situation and shining light on something else. "But men were leaked too" which is an accurate statement but completely dishonest and oozing forced ignorance. And then to dress the argument as a criticism when those type of arguments usually run opposite did my head in.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the irony :gladbron:

Chelsea are the great entertainers of the Premier League; 16 goals in 5 games and already delivered the match of the season vs Everton.

Man City's agricultural tactics just smacked of a team that wasn't trying to get that work at home two seasons in a row - which is fair enough I suppose.

I have no issue with teams doing what's best for them even if it is to the detriment of the spectacle, we can't all play good football :manny:

It's just a bit sad that with the squad he has Pellegrino sets his team out to play that way.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so we are just gonna ignore yellows for anything going both ways mike dean ruined the game. as soon it was 15 min in i knew someone was getting sent off.
and we are gonna pretend chelsea werent making a meal of every foul gtfo breh.
the second yellow was never a yellow just a free kick he got the ball

and i didnt know choking a player is just a yellow anymore costa is an idiot.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think I just read the worst article in some time in the NYT Magazine about micro-celebrities, your YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Twitter stars who are all signed to an agency out in Los Angeles called theAudience.

They pretty much control this legion of celebrity anti-matter and they tell them what products to push and what to promote :mjcry:

Even worse the micro-celebs aren't familiar with the concept of selling out, breh was asked about his worries of selling out and responded, "selling what? Like what do I sell? You want to know what I sell?" :mjcry:

I often wonder who is going to take over the world first, mega ad agencies, tech companies or media companies. Or some combination of them all :mjcry: